Does anyone have any insights into the current boat sales climate out there? Are boat flying off lots, and I should be so lucky to get a build slot? -Hence shut up and buy? or.....

From my perspective, the boats are more expensive than they have ever been (Which is always the case and we all know fun ain't free) but what is more is that interest rates have gone up substantially. I am uncertain if this is going to lower the affordability index for these luxury purchases?

The Price of the Max from last year has gone up (for what I have been shopping for ) what seems to be about $5,000 . Last year, I could have got the same boat for 68K (1 only dealer owned) , and this year its up to 73K (same thing.) The payment will have gone up by $45, and total cost of loan is up $7,400 all of which are + or -. Taking this into consideration along with the financial markets dropping along with housing is making me take a pause on whether this is a good year for a new boat or not.

I could always refi if rates improve, but aside for gauging whether is the right move for us to do or not, I am also curious I what I should Really pay for a Max. My LSV what a dead give away at 50k, even with that I have still lost quite a bit in Value in it.