Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
we are deciding between me being the general on our next house or going existing or toll brothers in a sub. lady at toll brothers told us their average client spends 100k in upgrades at the design center. as all these guys talk about what to add, just remember it all adds up.
I think it wouldn't be all that hard to drop 100k at the Toll Brothers design center so that's probably a pretty fair statement. (My wife is glued to their IG feed )It can be easy to get carried away with level 4 this and level 6 that.

I think to us, the structural customizations are more important. Expanding the great room, adding a half bath, butler's pantry, making the 4th bedroom ensuite, adding dog wash, expanded cabana patio and of course raising the garage header.

Luckily for the community we'd be building in, most of the standard design features are pretty decent and they are offering a design incentive match up to 30K and 15K off lot premium. 30K will burn super fast but it's a decent chunk...hopefully that'll at least take care of the industrial kitchen upgrades

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk