OK...so if I buy an LSV, I guess I need to determine what options to have.

Our family just wakeboards and ski for fun. period. Nothing more than that. Also, this boat will need to last me a few years....like 4. So I want all the goodies worth having without masting money or buying things that require maintenance.

Skiers Choice could do a better job of showing options and giving details about them on their web site. I do know that my dealer is well informed - but it would be nice to see pictures rather than a line in a quote.

My concern is that I cannot really see great pics or written details of the options. Can someone help me?

I do not think that Perfect Pass is worth the money as we simply only board a few times per week in the summer. It is very expensive considering the LSV already as a form of cruise control.

Ideas for Options
Teak Platform - Anyone have pics? Does it sit on top of the rubber? Can I add it later? What maintenance does it require?

Gelcoat Upgrade. What is this?

What is the "Logo Cover"? What colours are available? Why do I think Black is the only colour? Can you I buy it from someone else and get another colour??

Board Racks - Can any other brands of racks work on the tower? Is $ 395 a good rack or are there some for $ 495 that swivel.

Kenwood CD Player and (4) Speakers - I assume these are on the tower? Are they? Is the tower pre-wired for lights if I buy the speakers here?

General Stereo Question Here. People who buy boats like these want more information about stereo items. What model # of stereo is it? What model # of speakers is it. Is the tower already including the pre-wiring for tower lights and speakers? What wattage are the speakers?

Thanks