Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Not happy

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    Probably stop pissin' and crying and buy a new Moomba? ...We'll see.
    Ha ha. Pick your color, buy some add’l ballast, and buy a MAX. You will be surfing away and forget about all of this stuff.

Once you make some wake friends on the lake, in a few years you will find you want a different model.

The MAX is a great price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    The dealer is too shady to buy a new boat from, but dude is willing to let them service it?! Wtf...Something sounds fishy here...or a little like bulls**t.
    Lot to the story... but PCM was willing to ship a part to the dealer, and he wouldn’t accept it since it wasn’t his boat. Most of you guys have lots of dealer options... but when your boat is at lake Powell, and you live 4 hours from the closest dealer, you don’t really have options.

Fishy enough for you? Or just bull$1t.

My point is that lots of dealers (from every manufacturer) feel like they are the only one to hold the cards.
    Last edited by jph3; 01-17-2019 at 08:54 PM.

I tried to buy an out of state max for a good deal last fall, cash in hand, that dealer didn't want to do it... I was frustrated too. Kind of felt like I was stuck in a box, not that I didn't like my dealer, they just really weren't willing to budge on price...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315