Thread: Radio Boats

Default Radio Boats

Ok, So I just ordered a Mastercraft for my nephew. Red so he will assume it is my boat.

It’s a dirty trick to get him pestering the parents to come to the lake. I wish it was actually a Moomba though. It has a pickle fork but the SAN was $30 more. Not necessary with a 4 year old.

This will get the job done.

Does anyone do the Christmas letter thing?

Mine is two pages and I have them back to 1992.

A form letter summary of the year sent to about 150 people that at least once upon a time were close friends. I do it mostly anymore for my own “history of the year.” I also do a picture page rather than a store bought card. Here is a sample

“For Mothers Day I had a huge hit with a butterfly pendant made from Amanda’s birthstone. It was a butterfly summer where Amanda sent off for caterpillars and hatched butterflies in her room. She then caught more caterpillars and hatched more butterflies. Mom and Daughter loved it and the pendant was a big hit. A subsequent birthday gift however was not as well thought out. It was kept in the pet theme but I can assure all readers, dog bone ear rings are a bad – BAD idea.”

yea – I did that.

“I only put 72 hours on the ski boat this year. In part because we rode less but also because a friend bought an even fancier boat and we rode in his. If things go as expected with another friend (e.g. an even fancier boat), mine might not even get de-winterized next year. I did get the canoe license up to date so Barb won’t have to explain herself again to the DNR water police. Why is it my job to notice the license expired in 2003?”