Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lemon's

Yes.. Must have Pics

wow, i would love to see that pic. i bet the boat was dirty as could be.

i used to have a yellow moomba and now a yellow supra. when i picked up my supra in december of 05 in kansas city it snowed for about a hour on the way back home. i understand the look you describe from others but i sure was not in a blizzard.

i assume you took i-70, that would give me the freaks going thru the eisenhower tunnel and then the grade on the west side before frisco

db

Hey bud...been off awhile...congrats!!! Everytime I have to shovel (Which seems to be about every 3-4 days) I just keep reminding myself that summer will soon be here and the Moomba will be free! Went to the boat show last weekend, good times!

Default Pic's

Okay I admit another illerate here I dont know how to poast pics so I PM'd Joe techi and am hoping he will bail out another idiot. So hopfully coming soon.

iaonbb, Thanx man the boat is sweet, I cant wait to get it in the water. I was at the Denver boat show saturday. Some pretty sweet boats there, Bill, Tom, Larry, and the whole crew from RoMoBoCo were all busy. Hard to get them off to the side for a visit.

qb12 We took the long way around over Lavetta pass through the San Luis valley and then over Saquach pass into the gunnison valley. It was quite the ride!

Okay I pulled it off and figured out how to poast the pics they are in the Pride & Joy section.... I cant wait to add some Bikini's and wake boarding to the boat pictures.