Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lemon's

Default Lemon's

Hellow all,

I have orderd an new Mobius LSV, Spray date Dec 18th.... I am told the Factory needs 2 weeks to turn out this boat (Very impressive) and about a week to deliver to Colorado. My dealer is telling me his crew needs a couple days to prep this boat before I take delivery. I cant hardley wait for the boat to arive, yes I will be the first idiot on the lake when the ICE comes off of it making laps for the break inn. ( how much ice is to much to operate a moomba in?)

Then the evil little voice arrives in the back of my head wondering about the crew building my new boat. This falls right accross Two major hollidays! X-mas and the new year! Friday of the work week befor x-mass are they going to be thinking about the craftmanship of my boat or the weekend with the kids and inlaws coming in? Is this spray date a lemon in the making? Has any one had any issues whith a holiday boat build? I know there are lots of checks after the actual build of a boat but I am always a little rummy come Jan 2nd myself. SC please give the crew at the factory a pep talk for me and save the best for the last of the year. This is my first boat and I have huge plans of many hours of sunburns,Children laughter, and bikini watching, from my new prize possession. Any one who's had any issues with spray dates accross this time frame please chime in!

Thanx Seth

First you have to change your name to alitteskeered.

Then we will tell you to relax & study up on this boat drink: 1 part cranberry juice, 2 parts orange juice and one part coconut rum. I actually prefer a 1/1/1 mix myself.

Add hot weather, a hot boat, properly attired bikinis if you have them … and – you’re smoking. I don’t care if you’re pulling a tube – you’re smoking!

Default Its the happiest staff ... of the year

Our team will be filled with Christmas cheer. Goodwill to all. An extra touch of comfort in all of our hearts. Quality will deck the halls and pervade the line.

Seriously, the only thing we expect is to build each boat a little better than we did the day before. Don't worry, when the ice breaks, your boat will run reliably, throw up a tall, beefy wake, and run long after you have decided to shut it down for the day.

I'll be looking a yellow LSV in second qc.

aintskeered, where in CO are you? I also just ordered an 07 LSV. It should be here late February or early March!
    I was way higher than that!

O2BinVallarta, I am in western colorado about 60 miles south of Grand Junction. If the blizzard aint two bad I am heading accross the mountains to pick up my Lsv this weekend. The Dealer called and said he just unloaded it off the truck. YEA!!!!!!

smokedog2, I tryed your drink....... I am guessing when you say Cranberry you mean the sour juice not the cocktail mix? Its pretty good but way too sweet for me. I am thinking I will try with the strait juice next time! On the name....... It is usually aintskeerdyet! which yes I am perhaps a bit on the skeerd side of things right now. But the web site would not let me finish so its the web site that is miss leading people not me!!

I believe that drink is referred to as "Panty Remover"!
    LOL!!

Cheers

That drink requires sun and heat, not sun and snow. I would never consider it a snow drink - and you have snow!

And the drink is now and forever named.

SD2

oh, yea the cocktail stuff

Default lemons

Seth, the only thing on your boat that is even close to being lemonie is the yellow color. She looks great See ya Saturday! Bill

Default Its home!

Bill your right, except that I have never seen a lemon that pretty! The snow storm was a bit firce 4+ inches of new snow on the 5 hour trip home over the mountain passes. People look at you kinda funny when you go by them on the pass with a bright Yellow boat on snow packed roads in the middle of January. I will try and figure out how to load a photo we stopped just before the boat got all nasty and coverd with slush and took a photo. It will have to be my show off picture till I get her out of the cellar and into some water that is not white and -20

Default Pic

I would love to see that picture.