Hellow all,

I have orderd an new Mobius LSV, Spray date Dec 18th.... I am told the Factory needs 2 weeks to turn out this boat (Very impressive) and about a week to deliver to Colorado. My dealer is telling me his crew needs a couple days to prep this boat before I take delivery. I cant hardley wait for the boat to arive, yes I will be the first idiot on the lake when the ICE comes off of it making laps for the break inn. ( how much ice is to much to operate a moomba in?)

Then the evil little voice arrives in the back of my head wondering about the crew building my new boat. This falls right accross Two major hollidays! X-mas and the new year! Friday of the work week befor x-mass are they going to be thinking about the craftmanship of my boat or the weekend with the kids and inlaws coming in? Is this spray date a lemon in the making? Has any one had any issues whith a holiday boat build? I know there are lots of checks after the actual build of a boat but I am always a little rummy come Jan 2nd myself. SC please give the crew at the factory a pep talk for me and save the best for the last of the year. This is my first boat and I have huge plans of many hours of sunburns,Children laughter, and bikini watching, from my new prize possession. Any one who's had any issues with spray dates accross this time frame please chime in!

Thanx Seth