Threaded View

Default All the car guys... let’s stop stealing boat threads lol

I guess we can make this a dedicated motor head spot since there seems to be plenty of us. Imagine that, boat guys like go fast toys too...

So my collection is growing. As y’all saw in the ‘Bu thread, just picked up a pretty nasty built and cammed 4th gen MM6 WS6. I had a hand in building this thing years ago with my buddy.
    Built factory 241 heads, TSP Torquer V3 (the most hated LS cam ever, but it sounds soooo good), monster stage 2 clutch with lightweight flywheel, fully built 10 bolt (still a joke) with an ultimate 10 kit tube braces and fully welded axle tubes. 3.90’s and truetrac.
    It’s been a driver it’s whole life, 173k when I bought it, still has the factory u joints in the driveshaft. Lol
    Full BMR and UMI suspension, all kinds of goodies under it.
    It’s a blast to drive, but it smoked the pilot bearing and developed a high rpm 3-4 gear vibration. So the T56 is out and headed to be rebuilt one of these days. Back in the Cummins full time. Lol

My uncles 3rd gen IROC I acquired, it’s tucked back away in his hangar for the time being. I just flat out don’t have time. And I need a lift... I’m getting to old to be rolling around in my back anymore. That stuffs for the birds.

Last edited by Broke Pilot; 01-11-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400