Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you get on the dam end of Cumberland it’s much cleaner. The water in otter creek is super clear and clear of debris. Super big creek as well lost of surfing goes down in otter and beaver creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They planned it on my wife's and mine birthday weekend, that was really sweet of y'all, very thoughtful, lol.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    If you get on the dam end of Cumberland it’s much cleaner. The water in otter creek is super clear and clear of debris. Super big creek as well lost of surfing goes down in otter and beaver creek.

The dam north of Burkesville KY?

2018 Supra SL400

Wolfe creek dam

Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    Wolfe creek dam

Yea, love that tailwater below that dam for fly fishing. We float that on Jon boats from the dam to Burkesville.

That is one big azz dam with probably 6 turbines.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    They planned it on my wife's and mine birthday weekend, that was really sweet of y'all, very thoughtful, lol.
    Isn’t that what all the girls want - romantic bday weekend in KY with a bunch of Supra and Moomba internet strangers talking about boats, wake boarding, and surfing?

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    We are out in La Grange, in Oldham co. How about you guys?

Crazy I’m in crestwood oldham co.
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2015 Moomba Mojo(sold)
    2011 Axis A22
    2006 Honda arx1200
    2006 Moomba Lsv
    2008 Moomba XLV gravity edition

Dang, we just booked a trip to Norris that same week. Maybe next year. We boat at Cumberland, but not before mid July as someone else mentioned. I would like to try Dale Hollow again. Haven’t been there since I was a kid. We come from Ohio, so that extra hr or so drive makes it a little less appealing. However, the extra drive is always worth it for good water!

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

T-Shirt Orders for the event - I will try to get a pic uploaded

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...on-T-shirt-Now!

Order Now!! 2019 Southern Supra Reunion T-shirt. Price is $20.00 for any size shirt.

Ok guys, I finally have the design to post for the Southern Supra Reunion which is quickly upon us. It is just three weeks away .
    You have ONE WEEK to get your orders in so don't delay.

You don't have to attend the reunion to order a shirt. Please, order one if you like the shirt. Every year after the reunion, I get many emails asking if there are any extra T-shirts and the answer is always no. The quantity we print are based on the emails you guys send to us prior to the event. Remember, our event is not sponsored by Supra and we don't do this for income purposes.
    We do this for fun and to add a nice Supra shirt to our collection.
    The best way to let us know you that you like this year's design, is to purchase a few for yourself or the family.

The shirts will be Heather Gray this year with a 3 color print (first time for 3 color - red, white and blue) as shown below. (NOTE: the shirt color is much prettier than this computer representation)

Changes this year....offering two new sizes. Adult Extra Small and Adult 4XL. No upcharge for larger sizes as in years past. Shirts will be one price and one price only.

All shirts are ADULT sizes.

XtraSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2L, 3XL and 4XL. Price is $20.00 for any size shirt.

If you would like to order, please send an email before 10:00 PM on Thursday, June 27th to [email protected] with the sizes, quantity of each size, your forum name and given name. I will confirm receipt of email. If you don't hear from me, then I did not get your email.

Please send me your home address if you want them shipped to you. Shipping will be at your cost and shirts will ship the week following the reunion.
    We will not ship any shirts until payment is made in full. PayPal is preferred method of payment.

Cut off Date for ordering will be Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 10:00 PM

Last edited by MJHSupra; 06-19-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400