Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

eh hem....
    https://www.hawksmotorsports.com/lsa...ans-48k-miles/

P.S. I thought you were gonna do a 3rd Gen, Pilot?
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    i completely agree.
    I’d be really interested to see a water to water after cooler system though! But that won’t be the heat issue.
    I’d be really curious about a direct injected high compression v6 with a blower though. Air is air, the engine doesn’t care how it’s compressed or when. Turbos are more efficient, but I feel the same result could be done with a blower.
    A pro charger or paxton style intercooled system would be awesome on a raptor even. Modular motor heads flow so well, the power output could be interesting.
    But twin screws are easier to package in small spaces, so that’ll probly never happen.
    And if you ever wanna sell that LSA blower, I just picked up a new toy...
    That thing is sweet!!! I had to do a report for a Math class in junior high where we had to figure out the financing on a car but we had to do all the research like go to the dealer and talk to them get a brochure, financing details ect. and I did this car, not a 2001 though it was probably a 1998 . That was the car of my dreams back then! Never even got to ride in one. To me it is one of the few cars that is still a great looking car even 20 years later!

That thing will be sweet! You'll have to start an off topic thread on here to keep us updated on the build since it sounds like it wont be remaining stock for long.....
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    eh hem....
    https://www.hawksmotorsports.com/lsa...ans-48k-miles/

P.S. I thought you were gonna do a 3rd Gen, Pilot?
    Ha! I wish... plus I looked at a 6060 swap just a few days ago. The T56 is out and being rebuilt if I can ever get home.
    The 3rd gen is still just sitting. That’s gonna be a major project car and I still haven’t bought a lift for my shop.
    I bought the 4th as a daily driver. It was a buddies car, well built (cam heads tune pump and clutch car) well maintained with 173k on the original everything. I stole it from him since his wifey got all pregnant again... lol
    really just want a fun daily, tired of paying so much in diesel.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Ha! I wish... plus I looked at a 6060 swap just a few days ago. The T56 is out and being rebuilt if I can ever get home.
    The 3rd gen is still just sitting. That’s gonna be a major project car and I still haven’t bought a lift for my shop.
    I bought the 4th as a daily driver. It was a buddies car, well built (cam heads tune pump and clutch car) well maintained with 173k on the original everything. I stole it from him since his wifey got all pregnant again... lol
    really just want a fun daily, tired of paying so much in diesel.
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one that likes LS better.
    I had a 2000 Trans Am before. Now I have a 02 SS Forged engine, th400, 9in, nitrous, etc. Also just picked up a 13 ZL1 with some bolt ons to play with.

FAE Dealer Message me for a Discount!

2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4600LB Ballast- Enzo Bags & Lead
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers

Oh yea... that looks like a fun track toy.
    I had a ‘14 1SS 1LE, autoX monster. Won every event I put it in. Got bored with it cus I didn’t wanna upgrade it. Lol it was too good.

I created a thread in the off topic for all the gear heads
    Let’s all move there. We derailed this one pretty bad!
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

So I just got home from the Houston Boat show and in regards to Malibu and Axis they, they leave a lot to be desired for the price IMO. Especially Axis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So I just got home from the Houston Boat show and in regards to Malibu and Axis they, they leave a lot to be desired for the price IMO. Especially Axis.

Couldn't agree more. I was dead set on the axis until I looked at one and went thru it. And axis raised prices upward of 7% for 2019 for whatever reason. The moomba was a lot better put together. I was surprised just how much axis was asking for fiberglass shards laying under the seats.
    2019 Mondo

Yea the Houston show has been lacking for a couple years now. Moomba Supra are killing it, Malibu only brought one of their new (I think it’s new?)boats, the MLX.
    It’s decent, but build quality is still going downhill.
    I wish correct craft would bring centurion to the Houston area, at least give them a chance to be seen. The G’s have been basically the same for years...
    I’m not really brand loyal to boats, but I sure am glad I’m with SC.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

What blew me away was the MSRP on the Malibu 25LSV was more than the G25 on the triple axle trailer. Seems to me you get way more boat for the money in a G than a 25 LSV. The SE is just bonkers awesome.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD