Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moomba Shirts

Default Moomba Shirts

Has any one designed any cool Moomba Shirts? The ones online are so weak. Just wondering if anyone has designed any shirts with the Moomba or Mobius logos on them (Like on the boats). Skiers choice needs to bump up their merchandise creativity. I know their main goal is make the boats that we love but we need something that we can show off our Moomba pride.

Isn't it illegal to use a company logo without permission ?

-J

Not if they dont make cool stuff

That is why I was saying they need to have some new internal designs created.

I know Ive been wondering about that too Roach. The designs really are not very nice. I considered buying one anyways just for the pride factor... of course they wont ship to Canada so Im pretty much screwed there. If it was really nice I would do what I had to do to get one but based on how crappy the designs are I havent bothered. Its almost like SC just sent a logo to one of these companies that create cheap marketing goods and went with whatever they were offered.

I would love to have nice quality gear and would wear it with pride if someone was to put something together

Cheers
    Jay

Default Tell us what you would like

We do use a premium supplier to develop our brand gear. As with all things, what is cool to one person isn't to another.

I appreciate your desire to have stuff from us you like. So give me a little more input than 'its all garbage'.

Default Re: Tell us what you would like

Quote Originally Posted by scmarketing
    We do use a premium supplier to develop our brand gear. As with all things, what is cool to one person isn't to another.

I appreciate your desire to have stuff from us you like. So give me a little more input than 'its all garbage'.
    I will have to say I agree with Michael. We have a very wide range of people that they have to attempt to appeal to from the hardcore skiers to the newer generation boarders.

Yes there are some things I would like to see. ie, hitch cover. However to those of you griping, did you see what we used to have to chose from

go and take a look at some of the other boat companie sites and look at their gear stuff. pretty sad. (and yes i just got off the mc site after reading scmarketing's coment

one thing the vendor needs to do is look at what has been good in sales and what has sucked. ipod holder

i wish they (vendor) would maybe show us some ideas on our forum before making them avail and get the input of us the potential customers

Doug

Yep I agree! I think we have sweet boats and we are very proud of them! I think we should have better Shirts, hats, sweat shirts, automobile stickers to reflect our pride in our toys. I am by no means a designer, but I have bought none of the shirts ect from moomba. Just are not apealing. The only one I like is the old Roo sticker! I am going to get a copy of it made and put on my truck window. This was a pretty good design and stood out from the rest. Where is more like this or something simular. Get the boys at the design shop to come out with a few diffrent ones for us boy our ladys and our children post them on the site and lets see what the members like! Take a poll make the most popular ones on the clothing. If we like them you will sell more of them!

My .02
    Seth

They need the roo above the name - rather than the name and instead of hiring out, license out.

Like Nike - the roo is enough the message will follow.

scmarketing wrote:

My idea to start with is pretty simple, use the 3 logos you put on the boats and put them on a shirt. Dont limit the color you can use. For example you can have a heather grey shirt with the Moomba logo in Navy or a Black shirt with the logo in red. give some options that people can select from. A lot of other boat companies do this for their customers. At least change the design every year for the shirts. I think the same 4 have been online for 3 yrs.

Thanks for the heads up Ed,
    Thats too bad the quality of the shirts isnt better. Hopefully when the newer stuff comes out it will be printed on better quality fabric.