Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Where do you live? Where I am 6% is fair and anything over 10% is a steal.

I would say that $4k-6k off is fair. If you can get more than that then you're doing great. But that is based on Houston where our summers are longer so more time on the water means more boaters and more demand.
    You’re right, I forget how much difference Supra and Moomba have in regards to markup. I guess 10% is a good deal for Moomba.
    86 Supra Sunsport
    16 MB Sports F21

The Moomba Craz is a fantastic boat and loved when I had one. The Craz to me is a true 3 event boat (wake, ski, and surf) that almost everyone can be happy with. Having the extended power train warranty is a plus, especially if it comes to selling down the road. Moomba's customer service is top notch which is a huge plus when looking at boats. The Craz has tons of space but will have to plan for the rear lockers and bow to be ballast only. Basic racks you will be fine, going with a new Craz it will also come with surf storage on the shade top. Plenty of power for wakeboarding and having the Moomba Launch will help if your'e high elevation or just want a fast whole shot. I would opt for the Gator Step flooring if your'e going to build, for the price it's worth it and a great product. Autowake will honestly blow your mind and once you figure it out it's a game changer to any other brand out there. The G6 ballast is important IMO that works with Autowake to achieve and maintain your settings quickly. The profile sitting in the water the bow is still pretty high when weighted, taking bow shots with rollers isn't that huge of a worry anymore.
    12973532_202248466832436_1430477851325855203_o.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)