Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I have the standard factory mooring cover but I do not tow with it on.

There's plenty of debate about whether or not the mooring cover will scuff your gel coat while towing. If it's a long trip, I know guys that will Saran Wrap the beltline before putting on the cover for travel.

I've been towing for two seasons now without the cover, no issues with cushions. Just make sure the windshield walkthrough is closed to direct airflow over the boat.

The boat stays clean except for the tower, cans and bimini cover...they are good bug catchers. Some Hula Boat Care Surf Away spray detailer & a microfiber and it cleans up easy.

My mooring cover really just keeps the boat dust free while in storage...

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    I am the same, but drop the tower to avoid all the bugs and crap on the tower. I have found that its best to remove the struts from the rear compartments... mine were bouncing open on the highway, so I pop them off for road trips now.

I have the standard factory mooring cover but I do not tow with it on.

There's plenty of debate about whether or not the mooring cover will scuff your gel coat while towing. If it's a long trip, I know guys that will Saran Wrap the beltline before putting on the cover for travel.

I've been towing for two seasons now without the cover, no issues with cushions. Just make sure the windshield walkthrough is closed to direct airflow over the boat.

The boat stays clean except for the tower, cans and bimini cover...they are good bug catchers. Some Hula Boat Care Surf Away spray detailer & a microfiber and it cleans up easy.

My mooring cover really just keeps the boat dust free while in storage...

I see. Do you put the walk through screen in too or just close the windshield?

I am planning to get covers for the cans to use when trailering and storage for that reason. I definitely need to get some new cleaners... do the hula products work well?

I really want to get the cover from Evolution to trailer with but hate paying for 2 covers. LOL I know what a problem to have.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    I see. Do you put the walk through screen in too or just close the windshield?

I am planning to get covers for the cans to use when trailering and storage for that reason. I definitely need to get some new cleaners... do the hula products work well?

I really want to get the cover from Evolution to trailer with but hate paying for 2 covers. LOL I know what a problem to have.
    I don't have the walk through screen, I just make sure the windshield is closed.

The Hula products work extremely well. They are based in Austin (local Texan company) and their stuff is eco friendly. (Rinker's dropped Boat Bling and exclusively carries Hula)

They have some good starter kits that have a little bit of everything and they have gallon jugs of the stuff you'll go through a lot.

The must haves are the Gnarly Water Spot Remover, the Surf Away spray detailer and the Wipe Out Vinyl cleaner & conditioner.

Hold off on any boat cleaning purchases for now.

For a second year in a row, I've been chosen as an HBC brand ambassador and I will have a new 2019 discount code to share with the forum shortly.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I don't have the walk through screen, I just make sure the windshield is closed.

The Hula products work extremely well. They are based in Austin (local Texan company) and their stuff is eco friendly. (Rinker's dropped Boat Bling and exclusively carries Hula)

They have some good starter kits that have a little bit of everything and they have gallon jugs of the stuff you'll go through a lot.

The must haves are the Gnarly Water Spot Remover, the Surf Away spray detailer and the Wipe Out Vinyl cleaner & conditioner.

For a second year in a row, I've been chosen as an HBC brand ambassador and I will have a new 2019 discount code to share with the forum shortly.

Ya I knew they were a local Texas company and I appreciate that. I am having the platinum protection done on my boat are products safe to use with that?

That is awesome that you were selected again!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Ya I knew they were a local Texas company and I appreciate that. I am having the platinum protection done on my boat are products safe to use with that?

That is awesome that you were selected again!
    The products are safe to use with nano ceramic coatings...you simply won't need to use much of them because your boat will inherently stay cleaner.

The products are safe to use with nano ceramic coatings...you simply won't need to use much of them because your boat will inherently stay cleaner.

Good to know! I will definitely wait until you have the code to share to pick everything up. Thanks!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

[QUOTE=RC_Hinojosa;336611]I don't have the walk through screen, I just make sure the windshield is closed.

I will have a new 2019 discount code to share with the forum shortly.

Need a good discount code because they are proud as s--t pf their products!!
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post

Need a good discount code because they are proud as s--t pf their products!!
    Texas Proud feeding the Texas economy

I'll hook y'all up as soon as I get the new code!!

Awesome! I was actually messaging with one of their people yesterday. She said that the Gnarly is a great spot remover but doesn't have any vinegar in it (vs Boat Bling) so won't strip wax or anything like that. I think she said they use fruit acids instead. I'll probably get what you listed, as well as the polish.
    --
    2019 Craz