Thread: Moring Cover

Default Moring Cover

Hey All,
    I am in need of a mooring cover for my 2018 Moomba Max. I would like one that stays under the tower as it seems to me to be easier to use.
    Thanks
    -Jim

Did you get one with the boat

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    Hey All,
    I am in need of a mooring cover for my 2018 Moomba Max. I would like one that stays under the tower as it seems to me to be easier to use.
    Thanks
    -Jim
    Talk to Corey over at Evolution Covers....he can get you squared away. They do swim platform covers too.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Talk to Corey over at Evolution Covers....he can get you squared away. They do swim platform covers too.
    Coreys covers are purpose built for towing, not so much mooring. Outer Armour may be a good place to look. Corey make a bad ass cover (I have one) but they do not have cut outs for things like the fuel door or cleats.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I had a custom cover made after striking out with the oem cover manufacturer and corey at evolution. needed a mooring cover that allowed tower to be folded down and no one made one so had it custom made at a local cover shop. all sunbrella. was a bit more than I wanted to spend but it'll protect it from the elements nicely and is pretty easy to use.
    a bit saggey in the rear as the front and center poles are not installed yet.

I'd go this route again as it's local so you get to design what you like rather than dealing over the phone or online with a company that doesn't specialize in custom work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks for all the feedback.
    The boat came only with a shipping cover, which I am told is not really compatible for use at a dock or mooring, or even on a trailer between sessions. I would like a cover that is easily installed in any of the above mentioned circumstances that stays under the tower.
    Thanks again
    -Jim