Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Max has a surf ceiling higher than Craz or Mojo. That thing is a deep old tub. Maybe not the most attractive boat according to some...but I love the thing personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I battled with myself between a 19 loaded every option Max and the 18 SA, they are so very similar space and size wise. I just couldn't pass up the deal on the leftover SA with all the options it has. But the Max is a fine boat and I enjoy going out on my buddies.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 180sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    I ride behind a Craz regularly also, one of the Rinkers guys boats and it’s definitely a fun playful wave. But you’ll never get the size of the SA.
    How much weight does Will run in his Craz?
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA Lake Surfer View Post
    Thanks dakota4ce....

I think with all the great answers and feedback it affirms my thoughts of both boats. I am trying to stay in the 22 to 23 range so that’s why I was zeroed I’m on the sa and craz pro.
    By the sounds of it the 3000 ballast on pro would need an upgrade. If that’s how I chose to go.

Again. Thanks all.
    I can personally attest....the 900s in the rear of the Craz would need to go unless you run a deep crew on the daily. Enzo 1450s are plug and play, that plus a couple hundred lbs of lead in the nose and you'll be golden.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    How much weight does Will run in his Craz?
    He’s got 1100’s I believe plus a bigger nose bag? As of middle of last season he put in around 850# of sand. That was a fun day... he bought these camera equipment bags off amazon for around $3 each? Lol each one holds about 40# of sand in 2 little tubes. Works great, just not as compact as lead, but about 10x cheaper
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400