Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Max has a surf ceiling higher than Craz or Mojo. That thing is a deep old tub. Maybe not the most attractive boat according to some...but I love the thing personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I battled with myself between a 19 loaded every option Max and the 18 SA, they are so very similar space and size wise. I just couldn't pass up the deal on the leftover SA with all the options it has. But the Max is a fine boat and I enjoy going out on my buddies.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    I ride behind a Craz regularly also, one of the Rinkers guys boats and it’s definitely a fun playful wave. But you’ll never get the size of the SA.
    How much weight does Will run in his Craz?
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA Lake Surfer View Post
    Thanks dakota4ce....

I think with all the great answers and feedback it affirms my thoughts of both boats. I am trying to stay in the 22 to 23 range so that’s why I was zeroed I’m on the sa and craz pro.
    By the sounds of it the 3000 ballast on pro would need an upgrade. If that’s how I chose to go.

Again. Thanks all.
    I can personally attest....the 900s in the rear of the Craz would need to go unless you run a deep crew on the daily. Enzo 1450s are plug and play, that plus a couple hundred lbs of lead in the nose and you'll be golden.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    How much weight does Will run in his Craz?
    He’s got 1100’s I believe plus a bigger nose bag? As of middle of last season he put in around 850# of sand. That was a fun day... he bought these camera equipment bags off amazon for around $3 each? Lol each one holds about 40# of sand in 2 little tubes. Works great, just not as compact as lead, but about 10x cheaper
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400