Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=sandm;334920]6 years in Boise Idaho and 4 years in Green Bay Wi in the last 11 years with GB being MUCH worse than anything Ohio has to offer qualify my opinion and I never used the heater once.

hard to believe that I used my heated seats on the way to work this morning since it's 40degrees here. you become climatized to wherever you live and although people think desert, it does get cold here during the much more extended boating season that someone may want a heater. only saying be realistic in your actual use of the boat as you check off the box on things that might not add to resale down the road but add cost to the overall price of the boat.[/QUOTEi

I would bet you would be an extreme minority of wake boat owners in Wisconsin that never uses a heater. I am more than realistic in expecting a heater, I wouldn’t even come close to considering a used boat without a factory heater. My dealer won’t order one without one. I live in Spokane now and it gets cold when the sun starts to go down most of the year. It doesn’t stay hot and humid into the night like the Midwest does.

I use the hell out of my heater in KY. Like nearly every time the boat touches the water, LOL. I almost always get a wakeboard ride at dusk and come in after dark though.

Also, as others said, G6 is a must have. Once you can fill in ~6 minutes, you'll never be able to go back!

Dealers don't really work together in the way that car dealers do - you're probably not going to get one to "transfer" a 2018 around.

I wrote a must-have list after using my (first brand new order) for a few months:
    The options that I can't live without:
    All of the wake options - G6, Flow, Autowake (in that order if you have to choose)
    Bimini with surf pockets - my surf boards NEVER go in the board racks now, they ride WAY better in the bimini
    Rear stereo controls (would be a PITA to add later)
    HEAT - Even though it's 90F most days we're out, upper 70's at sunset when you're wet gets chilly! We seriously use it nearly every time we're out!
    Nonskid on the gunnels
    Rear tubs (on the Max, I don't have them on the Craz and am supremely jealous)
    Transom steps on the trailer
    PTM Mirror - it rocks

Things I got and won't get next time:
    The Cooler - it sucks
    I might research doing my own board racks, just because of the swivels. I had the Roswell MAGs on my old boat and they were far superior to whatever Moomba uses. I didn't notice a surf rope wrapped around an empty board rack and pulled my brother up and broke the latch on a rack. it has a sacrificial part that is easy to replace, but the MAGs would not have done that...
    Also, probably upgrade to clamping board racks
    I didn't realize that without the 6 speaker upgrade (add 2 bow speakers and an amp) the 4 speakers leftover in the boat are jsut powered off of the head unit. Lame. With the bow speaker upgrade, all 6 go on an amp. Worth the money!
    Last, I'm not really here to hard sell, but my 2018 Craz is not-quite-officially-for-sale. If you;re interested, PM me - price will be pretty good as I bought at a good deal!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    I'd skip the G6 and use that money for larger ballast, ballast bow bag and heater.
    I thought the same but then heard the G6 helps the autowake do its job?

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Has to be the case. Cool mornings, wetsuit weather, heaters are worth their weight in gold. Also evening cruises back from friends places or whatnot always sees heater and blanket usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good input thx! Insurance against crew complaining for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I use the hell out of my heater in KY. Like nearly every time the boat touches the water, LOL. I almost always get a wakeboard ride at dusk and come in after dark though.

Also, as others said, G6 is a must have. Once you can fill in ~6 minutes, you'll never be able to go back!

Dealers don't really work together in the way that car dealers do - you're probably not going to get one to "transfer" a 2018 around.

I wrote a must-have list after using my (first brand new order) for a few months:

Last, I'm not really here to hard sell, but my 2018 Craz is not-quite-officially-for-sale. If you;re interested, PM me - price will be pretty good as I bought at a good deal!
    Thx PM sent!

G6 ballast is huge in making autowake work and adjust on fly.

It’s needs 6 pumps to move water to maintain pitch and roll dynamically, 3 pumps are too slow.

Goose makes this very clear in the autowake thread and the wake9 interview.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    G6 ballast is huge in making autowake work and adjust on fly.

It’s needs 6 pumps to move water to maintain pitch and roll dynamically, 3 pumps are too slow.

Goose makes this very clear in the autowake thread and the wake9 interview.

G6 is worth the $.

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Makes sense, thanks guys!

Bumping this back up to see who has/is thinking of selling a Craz

I think Korey said above that his might be and that thing is good looking with that Silver Metal Flake and Brittany Blue classic spray!!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    I think Korey said above that his might be and that thing is good looking with that Silver Metal Flake and Brittany Blue classic spray!!

She's Captain Blue, but yep Mike and I have chatted! If i get to replace it, I'll probably end up with real similar colors. But MAAAAYBBEEE on an SA...
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    She's Captain Blue, but yep Mike and I have chatted! If i get to replace it, I'll probably end up with real similar colors. But MAAAAYBBEEE on an SA...
    Your right that’s my fault it is metal flake in that shade of blue is “Brittany”. Those colors will be sick on an SA!!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead