Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I just bought a Makai with the same exterior colors but a gray interior. I pick it up on the 7th. I’ll post pictures ASAP.
    -Blaine

2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)
    1997 Bayliner 1850 (sold)

02117364-B7A7-461A-A872-94E142333B31.jpg02B8AC6C-0920-409B-A0A2-E7CA49E6BD82.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Robo_Fighter View Post
    I just bought a Makai with the same exterior colors but a gray interior. I pick it up on the 7th. I’ll post pictures ASAP.
    -Blaine

2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)
    1997 Bayliner 1850 (sold)

Congrats on your new boat!! Is that dark graphite on you gel accent color? Did you go 400 or 450?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Congrats on the new boat. Jim is the best there is to work with. We will look for yah out on Somerville (Lake Houston sucks). Have you ever been up to the Trinity River in Riverside? When the conditions are right, that place cannot be beat!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Congrats on the new boat. Jim is the best there is to work with. We will look for yah out on Somerville (Lake Houston sucks). Have you ever been up to the Trinity River in Riverside? When the conditions are right, that place cannot be beat!
    Thanks, we are really excited!! The whole crew over at Rinker’s, Jim, Amy & Chris, have all been great! We will definitely keep an eye out for you on Sommerville! I have never been on th trinity before so that might be something we have to give a try. From the looks of your signature I might have to get some sound system advice from you. I feel like I might be underwhelmed by the 12” sub set up the boat is coming with. I don’t know much about speakers and it might have not been “tuned” in the demo boat yet but the open air 12” sub didn’t seem to hit like a 12 should have or atleast not like I expected. I could be completely wrong about it though.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Congrats on the beautiful new toy... if I go for a new SA in a year or so, I hope they keep that color scheme available. I love it!
    Yea, if you’re looking for a great sounding stereo, you’re never gonna be impressed by the stock single 12. Tuning will only get you so far.
    But if you’re down to turn some wrenches, my shop is always available to anyone who wants work! I have some good connections up here and we can get anything you want to put in it. After being in a makai for a day, that dog house is just begging for a W7 12!! Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Congrats on the beautiful new toy... if I go for a new SA in a year or so, I hope they keep that color scheme available. I love it!
    Yea, if you’re looking for a great sounding stereo, you’re never gonna be impressed by the stock single 12. Tuning will only get you so far.
    But if you’re down to turn some wrenches, my shop is always available to anyone who wants work! I have some good connections up here and we can get anything you want to put in it. After being in a makai for a day, that dog house is just begging for a W7 12!! Lol
    JL W7 is a beast no doubt but my next setup is gonna have the new big dog WS REVO15 XXX.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I had to bump the gain up on mine to get anything remotely adequate. I’m OK with it now. But it’s not gonna loosen any fillings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Thanks, we are really excited!! The whole crew over at Rinker’s, Jim, Amy & Chris, have all been great! We will definitely keep an eye out for you on Sommerville! I have never been on th trinity before so that might be something we have to give a try. From the looks of your signature I might have to get some sound system advice from you. I feel like I might be underwhelmed by the 12” sub set up the boat is coming with. I don’t know much about speakers and it might have not been “tuned” in the demo boat yet but the open air 12” sub didn’t seem to hit like a 12 should have or atleast not like I expected. I could be completely wrong about it though.
    RC has a much better sub setup than I. I am just running a WS XS12 in a home made ported box. RC took his over to extreme offroad in Katy and they put in a WS Revo12 xxxx with a custom box complete with plexiglass, LED lighting, and a moomba logo. Makes mine look and sound a little pathetic. That being said, the XS12 in a ported box seems to provide good enough bass for me.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    RC has a much better sub setup than I. I am just running a WS XS12 in a home made ported box. RC took his over to extreme offroad in Katy and they put in a WS Revo12 xxxx with a custom box complete with plexiglass, LED lighting, and a moomba logo. Makes mine look and sound a little pathetic. That being said, the XS12 in a ported box seems to provide good enough bass for me.
    Now that you say it I remember his setup on his thread for his boat it is sick!!! I’ll have to see if he has any thoughts. Unfortunately the Makai doesn’t have the cubby are under the consol like the Mojo or the Craz. It’s consol is more like the Max where it is open to the left side. I think there is a recent thread that I need to look into about enclosing these on a Max. I am sure it can be done similarly on the Makai. I’ll have to ask how much of a difference it makes.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans