Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I would really look for a Black Pearl, new or used, to go with that Nubstep. You'll have 2 really solid and nice boards that your crew won't outgrow any time soon.
    I am definitely looking in to the Black Pearl.

[QUOTE=rdlangston13;335085]
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post

We may have to venture out on conroe on a monday or two this summer. My dad lives on the water in Walden so we can just crash there and be out on the water bright and early.
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I'm game too, I can flex my schedule and take a Monday no biggie. Is it Spring yet?!? I'm getting the itch pretty bad....meanwhile in H-town, 45 degrees and rain
    I hate to say it, but we gotta lay off the surf talk for a while... this itch is getting bad. And I’m not a wet suit guy. Lol
    And heck yea, anytime y’all are around you’re more than welcome to come play on the SA. I’ll never turn down more wave!
    This all sounds great!! It needs to warm up quick!!
    Last edited by TXSurf4; 12-31-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post

I happened to be at the cabin yesterday. Here are the Lakewakes I use for 150 pounds and down. Both 48 inches long. Not sure why I thought 4-4....they’re 4-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are super accommodating. I have two boards, a nubstep and a neo and I don't know the exact size but they carry me (195) decent enough as well as my wife (lighter than me). I'm not about to go dropping hundreds of dollars for guest boards lol.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default 2019 Moomba Makai

These carry my 60# kids up to my 120# wife. They don’t want to be riding adult sized boards. They have ridden mine, but it’s hard for them to progress on a gigantic board.

They wanna slash like the adults.

Also we are running a pretty meaty wave, so putting my wife on a big board would have her kissing the swim step the whole time.

Plus I am addicted to surfboards. So there’s that.

Last edited by dakota4ce; 01-01-2019 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Continuing from the other thread, I'm running 20% ceramic. It looks awesome on the outside and visibility is great from inside. I'm normally on the bolster looking over the windshield but I can see perfectly with shades on when seated. I don't really boat at night so I could have gone 5% but if night boating is a regular thing for you go with 20%.

The next level lighter is 35% but that's not really worth the LOE for the amount of reflectance/refraction you get.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    So I hit up the boat show today to see if they had any deals on any gear for the boat and that was a little bit of a let down but the show was great! Tons of beautiful boats! Rinker’s had their blue/black SE550 out there and it has the 20% ceramic tint on it and it was sick!!! I hopped in it and I was really surprised at the visibility from the inside considering how dark it looks from the outside but like you said it was awesome! I asked our sales person to have it done once the boat shows up!! It will be cool to see how it looks with all the black!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Oh man, we probly passed each other a few times, I was there all day with my wife a brother and a pilot buddy who put a deposit down with will and Chris on a sea hunt 27’.
    It was a fun show, but I agree, the show was a little slow this year for toys. M2 got their own booth this year. I hung out with Bryce for a while, but I didn’t come across anything I really couldn’t live without. I was hoping to find a shore spike before I ordered one on amazon
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Oh man, we probly passed each other a few times, I was there all day with my wife a brother and a pilot buddy who put a deposit down with will and Chris on a sea hunt 27’.
    It was a fun show, but I agree, the show was a little slow this year for toys. M2 got their own booth this year. I hung out with Bryce for a while, but I didn’t come across anything I really couldn’t live without. I was hoping to find a shore spike before I ordered one on amazon
    I am sure we passed each other a few times as we were all over that place yesterday. That is awesome about your buddy! Rinker's setup was really nice!!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Yea I like that they just did one big booth this year. It was a good layout, I really liked the makai they had on the floor. But I’m a sucker for anything with ultra blue!
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Yea I like that they just did one big booth this year. It was a good layout, I really liked the makai they had on the floor. But I’m a sucker for anything with ultra blue!
    Ya if they didn’t have the Raspberry Metal Flake I would have gone with the Ultra Blue it is a sweet color!!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Not sure what blue this is but she perty in person.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post

Not sure what blue this is but she perty in person.

Ya pictures never do these metal flakes much justice but they are purty in person for sure!! Both the Ultra Blue Metal Flake and the Brittany Blue Metal Flake look awesome in person and since we are talking about it I have to mention that the Silver Metal Flake is also really sweet in person too! If it hadn't been for the Raspberry Metal Flake and Raspberry Trex coming to the Moomba line this year I would have had a heck of a time deciding on a Flake Color! LOL
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans