Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Yessir, Conroe and the trinity. And we’ve done one group trip to Somerville, with plans to return. I hadn’t been out there since college. It’s just not convenient from Conroe. Towing down 105 sucks... lol
    And yea, the rinkers guys have become extended family, my wife went to school with Will and Dustin. I do all the work on their vehicles now, and we just sit in the shop and drink beers every now and then to hang out since it’s not surfing weather.
    When it is, all of y’all are more than welcome to come hang out on a Monday for the Bro Surf Tour (it was Pro, but who are we kidding?!? Lmao)
    No wives or kids, just all day surfing...
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Yessir, Conroe and the trinity. And we’ve done one group trip to Somerville, with plans to return. I hadn’t been out there since college. It’s just not convenient from Conroe. Towing down 105 sucks... lol
    And yea, the rinkers guys have become extended family, my wife went to school with Will and Dustin. I do all the work on their vehicles now, and we just sit in the shop and drink beers every now and then to hang out since it’s not surfing weather.
    When it is, all of y’all are more than welcome to come hang out on a Monday for the Bro Surf Tour (it was Pro, but who are we kidding?!? Lmao)
    No wives or kids, just all day surfing...
    I gotcha. Ya from Conroe, Sommerville can make for a long day. The Bro Surf Tour sounds pretty awesome! I might have to take you up on one of those mondays!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

I am working on a list of items that I need to buy for the boat and I know I need some fenders for fueling at the marina and getting lunch. I have been looking at the Mission Sentry Boat Fenders but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them and if not what y’all have that works well?

I am also wanting to get a Box Anchor and it seems the “small” is what is recommended any thoughts on these or what you guys are using. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    I am working on a list of items that I need to buy for the boat and I know I need some fenders for fueling at the marina and getting lunch. I have been looking at the Mission Sentry Boat Fenders but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them and if not what y’all have that works well?

I am also wanting to get a Box Anchor and it seems the “small” is what is recommended any thoughts on these or what you guys are using. TIA

The mission sentry fenders look pretty sweet but I personally rock the Exile bouy balls. The fact that they deflate and take up near zero space is major.

I believe small box anchors are good for use up to 27' vessels. I use one on my Craz with an Anchor Buddy bungee pretty effectively. Also, it's folding form factor is nice.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I love the mission fenders. Pretty solid invention.

I too rock the small box anchor on my Mojo and it holds like a champ. Way better than anything else I have used.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default 2019 Moomba Makai

+1 on small box and mission fenders.

I plan to add a slide anchor shore spike this season.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

^^ what he said... I’ve been putting off buying the spike cus usually everyone else has one I can tie on to. lol but those few times those guys aren’t there it’s tough to keep from swinging. Wake boats don’t act like most in the wind with towers and Bimini tops.
    The box anchor is pretty much all that works on our sandy mud bottom lakes and rivers.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    ^^ what he said... I’ve been putting off buying the spike cus usually everyone else has one I can tie on to. lol but those few times those guys aren’t there it’s tough to keep from swinging. Wake boats don’t act like most in the wind with towers and Bimini tops.
    The box anchor is pretty much all that works on our sandy mud bottom lakes and rivers.
    You are so right, the tower and big Bimini act like a sail boat. The lakes I frequent are fairly quiet, but a couple times last year with shifting winds, I had the boat damn near do a 360 while anchored.

Thinking a small shore spike is all I need combined with the box anchor.

BTW, the small box anchor is very impressive.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Good to know fellas, I really appreciate yalls input! Thanks!

I am definitely going to get a small box anchor and the mission sentry fenders. I might also get a few of the exile buoy balls to leave deflated in the boat for the times we tie up to friends boats in the cove.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans