Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Just ask your salesman, he will get you pics of your build.

I got 4 sets of pics during my build. But they do ask you not to post on forums etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool, thanks for the info. I get it they don't want pics posted online as build pics aren't really that flattering in terms of marketing a boat goes. I work in manufacturing so i'm going to geek out over mine if I get them lol.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I think it’s more that SC does not want any “techniques” shared.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Ya it is more of making sure that if there is anything in background that might be proprietary or a trade secret they don’t want that out there. Being in manufacturing my self I totally get it and have been geeking out over the pics. It is just cool to see it all come together!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Ya it is more of making sure that if there is anything in background that might be proprietary or a trade secret they don’t want that out there. Being in manufacturing my self I totally get it and have been geeking out over the pics. It is just cool to see it all come together!

Did you do the tour and if so how much of the facility do you get to tour (just the shop floor or other places)? Do they allow you take your own pics of your boat if you're there during the spray date? I know in our facility we don't allow anyone doing a tour to take pictures for the same reasons mentioned so competitors don't see something they're not supposed to. Sorry for all the questions as I wasn't sure if you went to TN or just had pics sent to you along the way.
    Last edited by haknslash; 02-17-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Did you do the tour and if so how much of the facility do you get to tour (just the shop floor or other places)? Do they allow you take your own pics of your boat if you're there during the spray date? I know in our facility we don't allow anyone doing a tour to take pictures for the same reasons mentioned so competitors don't see something they're not supposed to. Sorry for all the questions as I wasn't sure if you went to TN or just had pics sent to you along the way.
    No I didn’t get to do the tour as I am down here in Texas. I am planning to do a summer trip either this year or next to check it out and stop at some lakes along the way!! Sort of a Wake9 inspired road trip. Matt0250 did do he tour and said it was awesome!!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Sweet! Congrats brother! Get that new toy home and start playing with it. We’ll see you out on Conroe in no time!
    Or I’ll see it in my shop for stereo tuning. Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Sweet! Congrats brother! Get that new toy home and start playing with it. We’ll see you out on Conroe in no time!
    Or I’ll see it in my shop for stereo tuning. Lol
    Thanks man!! Ya it will be both Conroe and your shop! I am not sure what all is entailed in taking delivery from Rinker's but I plan to take the boat to Conroe the first weekend and do the "break-in" on Saturday (going to be a long day) then be able to play on Sunday and then take it in for the 20hr service to get that out of the way and be ready for the summer. I have a friend that has a place on Conroe where we usually stay so it makes it easy to be up early and stay late.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Where do y’all usually launch from?
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Where do y’all usually launch from?
    My buddies neighborhood has their own launch that I usually launch my fishing boat from. His neighborhood is on the east side of 1097 bridge and the south side of 1097. That being said their launch is a single wide on open water with docks on both sides so I might launch from another location the first time. Do you have any suggestions?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    My buddies neighborhood has their own launch that I usually launch my fishing boat from. His neighborhood is on the east side of 1097 bridge and the south side of 1097. That being said their launch is a single wide on open water with docks on both sides so I might launch from another location the first time. Do you have any suggestions?
    April sound marina has a nice launch that is pretty well protected. Only issue is they hit yah for $15 to use it.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD