Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 149 of 149
  1. #141
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gainesville, GA
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I understand. I’m not looking to be obnoxious on the lake, but at cruising speeds like my music slightly louder than conversational volume. The nice part about how I have it set up is I can crank it up if I want, but if I don’t I didn’t spend too much.
    -Blaine

    2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)
    1997 Bayliner 1850 (sold)

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I gotcha! My plan for now is to get the boat and see what I can do with "tuning" and if I feel like it needs more bass explore my options from there. I figure that during the motor break in period is a perfect time to analyse the stereo and start to get it figured out and also begin to learn all of the new things I need to about the boat since we won't be surfing during that time.
    2019 Makai (On Order)

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    702

    Default

    I bumped the gain on my sub and then was happy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    95

    Default

    So here is something I have been thinking about and figured I would ask you guys. How do you carry and store your surf boards on and off the water? Does anyone have problems with the heat when they are in the Board Racks or Bimini Surf Storage? Do you put them in socks when on the boat?
    2019 Makai (On Order)

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I bumped the gain on my sub and then was happy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya that is what I remember you and a few others saying so that is why I figured I would take Broke Pilot up on the offer to help with tuning and see where that gets me. My days of big bass setups (2 12s in a '97 GMC 1500 Extended Cab) have come and gone, now I just like good sound with some noticeable bass.
    2019 Makai (On Order)

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    So here is something I have been thinking about and figured I would ask you guys. How do you carry and store your surf boards on and off the water? Does anyone have problems with the heat when they are in the Board Racks or Bimini Surf Storage? Do you put them in socks when on the boat?
    I use Mission board socks whether they are in the bed of my truck, bimini storage or in my swivel racks.

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I use Mission board socks whether they are in the bed of my truck, bimini storage or in my swivel racks.

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Good to know! I looked on their site and they are out of stock I got on the email list to notify when they are available. I see they have them at wakemakers too so I might get them from there. Can you run these with fins on?
    2019 Makai (On Order)

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Good to know! I looked on their site and they are out of stock I got on the email list to notify when they are available. I see they have them at wakemakers too so I might get them from there. Can you run these with fins on?
    Yes, they work with fins too. The bags come in two general sizes to cover a wide range of boards.

    I got mine through WM's...forum discount

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    71

    Default

    This exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Yes, they work with fins too. The bags come in two general sizes to cover a wide range of boards.

    I got mine through WM's...forum discount

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Helix
    Brittany Blue and Gunmetal Flake
    Full Wetsounds Upgrade
    1100 FatSacs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •