Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 149
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    791

    Default

    My buddy got his shore spike off amazon super cheap, it’s the hammer style. I’m gonna order one now... lol
    Overkill is underrated

    2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

    2017 Supra SA 400

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    My buddy got his shore spike off amazon super cheap, itís the hammer style. Iím gonna order one now... lol
    Link?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Overkill is underrated

    2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

    2017 Supra SA 400

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Thank you sir


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    98

    Default

    So I know there is already a thread running about surfboards but I have a little different view that I need some input on and I figured I would ask you guys.....so if I was going to buy 2 boards to have on this boat for friends and guests (complete beginners like myself) what should they be?

    I figured 2 boards because some people like my wife and other family members are much lighter (100-150) than me and my buddies and some people are in the 150-200lb range. Are those good ranges to try to cover or am I over thinking it? Or do they need to be even more tailored?

    Full disclosure I think I already have good boards for us big boys (200#+). A 2018 Phase 5 Kong 63Ē and a really cool wood board I actually recently won in an IG give away that is a Surf style 66Ē board.

    As always I appreciate yíallís input! TIA


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai (On Order)

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    569

    Default

    I would take a look at the Inland Surfer Black Pearl. It is a thruster style board, comes in 1 size. We have it, our 100 pounders can ride it as well as guys up to 220 or so. A lot has to do with wave, then board. If your wave is on point, a board like this is perfect for most everyone. It can be rode surf or skim style.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 180sr3, sold

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I would take a look at the Inland Surfer Black Pearl. It is a thruster style board, comes in 1 size. We have it, our 100 pounders can ride it as well as guys up to 220 or so. A lot has to do with wave, then board. If your wave is on point, a board like this is perfect for most everyone. It can be rode surf or skim style.
    Good to know! I hadnít looked at Inland yet. I will definitely give it a look! Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai (On Order)

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    703

    Default

    There are a million answers to this. I would say this, multiple boards is a good idea, but maybe toss a budget out there.

    A good hybrid shape will please most people. Kind of a surf shape with hard skim rails. But with all the decent choices out there, tell the forum what you wanna spend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    There are a million answers to this. I would say this, multiple boards is a good idea, but maybe toss a budget out there.

    A good hybrid shape will please most people. Kind of a surf shape with hard skim rails. But with all the decent choices out there, tell the forum what you wanna spend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point dakota4ce! I would like to stay around $600 per board. I am not opposed to going up a little bit if it is worth it. I have been looking at the Hyperlite Shim for one of them but really wanted to hear everyone opinions and favorites. I understand that everyone has their preferences and that is really what I want to hear.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai (On Order)

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    703

    Default

    https://www.evo.com/wakesurf-boards/...iABEgJ40PD_BwE

    Thatís a good deal for an excellent all around hybrid board.

    4-8 will cover your bigger range, and you will be riding it once your skills sharpen and your wave is dialed. Youíre 230#, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •