Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

My buddy got his shore spike off amazon super cheap, it’s the hammer style. I’m gonna order one now... lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    My buddy got his shore spike off amazon super cheap, it’s the hammer style. I’m gonna order one now... lol
    Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Thank you sir

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

So I know there is already a thread running about surfboards but I have a little different view that I need some input on and I figured I would ask you guys.....so if I was going to buy 2 boards to have on this boat for friends and guests (complete beginners like myself) what should they be?

I figured 2 boards because some people like my wife and other family members are much lighter (100-150) than me and my buddies and some people are in the 150-200lb range. Are those good ranges to try to cover or am I over thinking it? Or do they need to be even more tailored?

Full disclosure I think I already have good boards for us big boys (200#+). A 2018 Phase 5 Kong 63” and a really cool wood board I actually recently won in an IG give away that is a Surf style 66” board.

As always I appreciate y’all’s input! TIA

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

I would take a look at the Inland Surfer Black Pearl. It is a thruster style board, comes in 1 size. We have it, our 100 pounders can ride it as well as guys up to 220 or so. A lot has to do with wave, then board. If your wave is on point, a board like this is perfect for most everyone. It can be rode surf or skim style.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I would take a look at the Inland Surfer Black Pearl. It is a thruster style board, comes in 1 size. We have it, our 100 pounders can ride it as well as guys up to 220 or so. A lot has to do with wave, then board. If your wave is on point, a board like this is perfect for most everyone. It can be rode surf or skim style.
    Good to know! I hadn’t looked at Inland yet. I will definitely give it a look! Thanks.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

There are a million answers to this. I would say this, multiple boards is a good idea, but maybe toss a budget out there.

A good hybrid shape will please most people. Kind of a surf shape with hard skim rails. But with all the decent choices out there, tell the forum what you wanna spend.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    There are a million answers to this. I would say this, multiple boards is a good idea, but maybe toss a budget out there.

A good hybrid shape will please most people. Kind of a surf shape with hard skim rails. But with all the decent choices out there, tell the forum what you wanna spend.

Good point dakota4ce! I would like to stay around $600 per board. I am not opposed to going up a little bit if it is worth it. I have been looking at the Hyperlite Shim for one of them but really wanted to hear everyone opinions and favorites. I understand that everyone has their preferences and that is really what I want to hear.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

https://www.evo.com/wakesurf-boards/...iABEgJ40PD_BwE

That’s a good deal for an excellent all around hybrid board.

4-8 will cover your bigger range, and you will be riding it once your skills sharpen and your wave is dialed. You’re 230#, right?