Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Maybe... but how many gas cans do most people have already? If you’re anything like me, 4-5 just in the garage. Buy one nozzle and move it from can to can. Our tractor holds 15 gallons of diesel. That’s what we do.
    LOL. But not if you bought the right ones in the first place! I had 2 VP cans from motorcycle track days before I ever owned a boat. I only ever had 2 "regular" 5 gallon cans, and one just cracked and is worthless now.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Very understandable... everyone has different toys. I sold all my Track style cans or gave them away with bikes over the years as I got out of MX. The honest truth of how we’ve ended up with so many over the years is the hurricanes down here. We usually buy a few extra generators and sell them when everyone runs out. And having gas cans with fuel is like gold.
    Back when Harvey hit I was in Dallas at Lear recurrent training. I stopped in tractor supply in Corsicana on my way home and bought all 15 gas and diesel cans they had in stock, filled them up with cheap gas and diesel up north and brought it home. Sold some, kept some since we were way unprepared when Harvey took a turn back to Houston. Diesel is always the first thing to run dry down here in an emergency. They focus on getting gas back for the general public.
    I store at least 30 gallons of diesel in my shop for myself if something were to happen. And I hate the new cans with a passion. So a $13 nozzle every now n then doesn’t hurt lmao!
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 12-19-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I have the turbo siphon. it works well. sometimes I'll use it, and sometimes I'll just pour straight from the VP jugs. It's damn quick for the vp jugs to dump 6 gallons through the 1" hose.
    I clicked on the link to the turbo siphon and it says they are out of stock. Where else did anyone have luck finding these. They seem pretty awesome. I checked amazon, eBay, walmart, everywhere. Even a google search comes up with out of stock on all the search results.
    Last edited by Boggy_bb; 12-19-2018 at 02:59 PM.

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Boggy_bb View Post
    I clicked on the link to the turbo siphon and it says they are out of stock. Where else did anyone have luck finding these. They seem pretty awesome. I checked amazon, eBay, walmart, everywhere. Even a google search comes up with out of stock on all the search results.
    Not sure, but you could pop them an email to ask.

Email: [email protected]
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com