Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 18 Mojo Ballast Sizes

Can't find anywhere the breakdown of sizes in each area. I've got the factory belly hard tank, bow bag, and rear locker bags. Anyone know what they are? I'm considering WM upgrade to the dual 1270's, but is it really worth it for $1,000?
    2018 Mojo Pro
    Intense Green

Quote Originally Posted by 2018MojoPro View Post
    Can't find anywhere the breakdown of sizes in each area. I've got the factory belly hard tank, bow bag, and rear locker bags. Anyone know what they are? I'm considering WM upgrade to the dual 1270's, but is it really worth it for $1,000?
    The factory rear bags are 900s, the belly hard tank is 700 and the IBS is 500 for a total of 3,000 lbs factory.

I can't tell you if the WM 1270s are worth a $1,000 for the little bit of storage you'd retain over Enzo 1450s you can get for about $700.

Keep in mind that you are gonna want some more bow weight after upgrading the rears to keep your pitch down and Autowake from dumping your bags to achieve pitch.

I did Enzos and 500lbs of lead I keep completely hidden under the bow cushion and it's been phenomenal.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by ATS0921 View Post
    How big is your crew typically with this setup?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Typically 4 or 5.

On the days we're rolling 8+ it's a monster

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

Thanks RC! Thats the route I’m going then, Enzos, assuming they fit properly in my ‘18 Mojo. At WakeMakers when I enter my bot model, the Enzo’s don’t show up. My crew is typically 4-6 at most, and right now I have the opposite problem, not enough rear weight so front bags wont fill to get pitch. I added 500lbs of lead, almost went 1,000 but I’d rather do bags to dump the weight and not trailer it.
    Last edited by 2018MojoPro; 12-08-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    2018 Mojo Pro
    Intense Green

Thanks RC! Thats the route I’m going then, Enzos, assuming they fit properly in my ‘18 Mojo. At WakeMakers when I enter my bot model, the Enzo’s don’t show up. My crew is typically 4-6 at most, and right now I have the opposite problem, not enough rear weight so front bags wont fill to get pitch. I added 500lbs of lead, almost went 1,000 but I’d rather do bags to dump the weight and not trailer it.
    They will fit your Mojo perfectly unless you have a heater. The guys that have heaters fold the heater-side leg a bit.

The guys that gripe that Enzos eat all your storage space I feel are just packing too much shit to begin with. Between my over-engine storage tray and my observer compartment I have plenty room for docking/anchorage gear/jackets, etc.

https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-enzo-surf-sac.html

You kinda missed the mark on the black Friday sale but there is a forum discount. They may run something right before Christmas, might wanna monitor the site or you can order directly from FatSac by phone.

You'll also need your vent plugs, quick-connects and I'd reccomend a heat gun to ease the hose off and on the fittings.

Crap, I do have the heater option. So its either fold that leg, or see if the 1270's fit with the heater option. So the bag hardware just transfers over to the new bags?
    2018 Mojo Pro
    Intense Green

Crap, I do have the heater option. So its either fold that leg, or see if the 1270's fit with the heater option. So the bag hardware just transfers over to the new bags?
    The 1270s are the new laser-scanned exact fit bags from WMs, I'd assume they fit with the heater but no harm in calling WM to verify.

You could transfer the existing hardware, most just get new hardware and sell their 900s plug n play.

That feeling when boxes from WM show up. Also adding another 10x50lb bags of lead to the 10 already in
    Last edited by 2018MojoPro; 01-26-2019 at 01:08 PM.
    2018 Mojo Pro
    Intense Green

2018 Mojo Pro
    Intense Green

So I got a Moomba Mojo Pro 2018 last year and upgraded the bags to 1100 and I'm still not getting a clean wake and a big enough wake with the push I want. What am I doing wrong. Do I need to upgrade to the enzo 1350s? Also do I need to upgrade the front as well? Please for the people who has figured out the right setting share!! i'm crying w/ frustration....

Usually its one driver and one rider in the boat....