Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    What's next after your Craz??
    who knows. but i do know that everything is always for sale in my life!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    who knows. but i do know that everything is always for sale in my life!
    Was there a particular reason or you just flip boats every season? Just curious, as I thought you had ordered that boat to your spec and saw it go down the assembly line...

I've put a decent chunk of $$ into stereo and other upgrades in mine so I think I'm good till the 2020's roll out.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Its fine to leave them off of a charger and give them a full charge in spring?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom08 View Post
    Only If you want to buy new ones. They'll last longer and perform better if you keep them on trickle charger.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Dom08 View Post
    If they are put away fully charged, which is not the level when you parked it last. They need to be charged before putting them away.

If your boat doesn’t have an onboard charger, but a trickle charger and use that. I have certainly seen a difference over the years when using one. I put all of my batteries on a trickle charger during extended storage. IE. Lawn mower, 4 wheeler, generator, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

I would caution against using a "trickle" charger for off season layup. The essence if a trickle charger is a low but continuous supply of current. This can eventually over charger the battery and boil off the water.

What I do suggest, is looking for a multi-stage smart charger thats intended to be left connected. It will cycle down to a float mode once the battery is charged. Will not cycle back on until there is enough parasitic drop to detect the battery is less then 100%. As long as they are no loads, this will be far and few between.

I just bought 2 of these for the batteries

https://www.amazon.ca/TeNizo-Automat...ner+for+Car%2C &dpPl=1&dpID=51dgZeiZ6NL&ref=plSrch

What comes in the new Moombas? My Max has some box connected to the batteries sitting next to an amp just forward of the batteries. All I did was plug that in, didn't see any on button or anything. Didn't see anything in the manual so figured it was a dealer perk on the house, perhaps I should check out the box a little more closely to make sure it is actually on and doing something unless. Do all newish Moombas come with that?
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

I think the dual battery setup and charger was an option on the Max
    2018 Supra SL400