Default Moomba Max Aftermarket Lights

Does anyone know if the Max comes with electrical hook up in the transom area for drain plug light, or transom lights, looking at adding some color in the future? Also if anyone has post some pics of DIY Max led/rgb install. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by perillo3442 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Max comes with electrical hook up in the transom area for drain plug light, or transom lights, looking at adding some color in the future? Also if anyone has post some pics of DIY Max led/rgb install. Thanks
    I'm pretty sure all the new models have a wiring harness that contains the wires for it. I know my 16 craz does. Installing a plug light was a breeze. There is a thread on here somewhere with instructions that walked me through it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Look up the Murder Max Mod thread. He installed tons of aftermarket lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by perillo3442 View Post
    My 2018 has transom light wiring in place from the factory. I have also confirmed that it is powered with a factory acc switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Do you know if they did this on all their 18s? II'm interested in doing it to my Craz...any chance you can post a pic of the wiring already done for you?
    2018 Moomba Craz + 500#
    2006 Four Winn H190
    Gull Lake

When I inquired in the spring, I was told that all wiring harnesses are installed with the capability of running all the options. It's cheaper to just run all the wires in a generic harness than it is to pull individual wires for each custom boat. On your craz the wire will be just behind the black composite panel at the top rear of the engine hatch. That's exactly where it was in my 16 craz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraimz15 View Post
    Do you know if they did this on all their 18s? II'm interested in doing it to my Craz...any chance you can post a pic of the wiring already done for you?
    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.