Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No... lol it’s not bad. It might catch you by surprise every now and then. But hopefully you’re not running full bore around your boat! Lol
    Basically I’ve found that if it gets wet and you walk around on it it starts to bubble the fluid out a bit. Then it starts to get slick. So it’s only in spots that are kind of high traffic while you’re sitting and floating.
    It’s not a big deal at all.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

BP, what marine coating is on your boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I believe it is called “Platinum Protection” atleast that is what the sales person at Rinkers told me it is. They sent me a link I can share if you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    No... lol it’s not bad. It might catch you by surprise every now and then. But hopefully you’re not running full bore around your boat! Lol
    Basically I’ve found that if it gets wet and you walk around on it it starts to bubble the fluid out a bit. Then it starts to get slick. So it’s only in spots that are kind of high traffic while you’re sitting and floating.
    It’s not a big deal at all.
    I got ya. I really appreciate the feed back. It definitely sounds like it is worth the money. Good luck on the sale!!