Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    don't let h2oking hear ya say that
    True that. I still need to get out with Harold and try his new ride. 25' of wave making glory!

I want to try boats with better waves honestly. It's a good measure to know how much "better" of wave I'd get for $xx,xxx of dollars. I know that when I rode the stock G23, it was different; but not necessarily "better" overall for the wave. Whereas when I went from my Supra Sunsport Direct Drive, it was literally worth paying over 2x to get into my XLV.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That's what I keep telling myself! (it's sure cheaper than a boat payment on anything newer!)

That said, I surfed my boat yesterday and last month I was on my buddy's 2015 Centurion FS23 with piggyback bags... I'll take my wave all day.
    I said those same things.. Lol..

Then I stumbled on cheap dealer Craz, and it bought based on pictures and shipped it 1500 miles. Dam I love this new boat, so much nicer in every way. Except payment. The LSV was gone in a week..

You might be able to get 30k for yours, that's a big down payment. I did some rediculous 30 year loan so the payment is low, like 280$
    Last edited by parrothd; 04-29-2019 at 05:24 PM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    I said those same things.. Lol..

Then I stumbled on cheap dealer Craz, and it bought based on pictures and shipped it 1500 miles. Dam I love this new boat, so much nicer in every way. Except payment. The LSV was gone in a week..
    Well, I can't afford that payment, so I just have to keep telling myself things!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

did you ever get the drivability issue fixed trayson?

Quote Originally Posted by mikepo26 View Post
    did you ever get the drivability issue fixed trayson?
    I *think* so.

things that might have been suspect:
    • Coil Wire
    • Ignition Coil
    • Frayed wire on Ignition Coil
    • Electrical connections on low pressure fuel pump

Things that I replaced anyway that probably didn't 100% need it:
    • Cap & Rotor
    • Spark Plugs
    • Plug Wires
    • Low Pressure Fuel Pump
    • High Pressure Fuel Pump
    • Fuel Filter
    • new hoses from fuel filter to fuel pump
    www.TraysonsToybox.com