Default pre wired for lights?

I see in this forum that Moomba factory has run lighting wires to the transom for future use. Is it possible that maybe they also run some wiring to the areas of the cup holders in case we want to add lighted cup holders?
    Thanks
    -Jim

Was it an option on your year/model boat?

For many years now, boat builders have been using more complete harnesses in each model. The harness contains pigtails or connectors for most any option offered. Makes it easier to build the boat as it goes down the line. No need to run wires for different options from one boat to the next, just hang the option and connect up.

The cost of materials for unused wires, is less then the labor to take the time to wire in an options to which there is no harness pigtail or connector in place. Fun part is, these are not always easily found and do not always run to their final destination.

I didn't find any existing wires for the rear cup holders when I installed mine but I didn't spend much time looking. It's so open and easy to get wire back there and zip tie it to the existing harness, I wouldn't waste time looking for hot courtesy light wires. Also, you might want the rear cup holders on a separate switch if you light them at all depending on how your water police are where you boat. LED's have such low amperage that I wired mine into all my existing wiring with no problems. My bow cup holders are wired into the sub light wiring, cabin cup holders are wired into the Moomba accent light above the cup holders, there is enough wire to remove the existing cup holder and reach up and pull some wire down. Then I just ran a wire off those to the transom cup holders. I have a 2018 Mojo.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    flynn, can you link me to the make/model lights you used on your cupholders?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-GLOWI...fhA:rk:15:pf:0
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-GLOWIN...frn:rk:14:pf:0

These are the ones I used, from this same seller on Ebay. They look great and are very bright. Most have 8 LED's, these have 15.