Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have a 2016 Supra SE450 and I fit mine in my 8 foot garage fits by about a 1/2 inch. When I put the boat in the garage I do use a 8 inch drop hitch and remove the PTM racks. If you have a dual axle trailer you can adjust the torsion bars and get about a inch if needed. My SE450 is on a triple axle trailer and the use leaf springs so no real adjustment.

The new 2019 SE is 5 inches taller then previous years and thinking about upgrading. So I will have to raise the header to 9 foot to clear might be a winter project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My '18 Craz would clear a 9' door with rack folded on the leaf spring trailer. It does NOT clear an 8' door - ask me how I know... Mojo should be identical.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

I appreciate all the feedback guys. You were much nicer than the fb page, haha. I’m at 10’ walls so 9’ will be the highest It can go. Wasn’t wild about the look of a 10’ door next to our home that’s currently being built as well. Wanted to make it look like it belonged with the house.

2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    Wasn’t wild about the look of a 10’ door next to our home that’s currently being built as well. Wanted to make it look like it belonged with the house.

I know what you talking about in the front of the house.

I'm going to be building on a basement lot. On the back of the house, I wanted another garage door bling under the house. Probably 9' door max.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I know what you talking about in the front of the house.

I'm going to be building on a basement lot. On the back of the house, I wanted another garage door bling under the house. Probably 9' door max.

Finally someone agrees with me. Over on the fb page I asked the same question. If I did what they suggested I would have a 60x80 detched garage with a 16’ door. Oh and live in a port a potty next to it.

2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

I am building a 32x32 detached with 10 ft doors, but it will also be my workshop and have and auto lift in it. No matter how you cramit in a garage, a garaged boat has less wear then a non garaged one

Quote Originally Posted by mikepo26 View Post
    I am building a 32x32 detached with 10 ft doors, but it will also be my workshop and have and auto lift in it. No matter how you cramit in a garage, a garaged boat has less wear then a non garaged one
    We are building on only on 1.2 acres. If we had the space to separate the house and garage more I would’ve approached it differently. Sounds like you have a great setup!

2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    We are building on only on 1.2 acres. If we had the space to separate the house and garage more I would’ve approached it differently. Sounds like you have a great setup!

"Only" 1.2 acres?

You have plenty of room for a 30x40 shop.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by mikepo26 View Post
    Detached garage - for sure but doors.

Nice touch with the lift. Cousin put one in. Hot rod friends lined-up outside. Great setup. Not sure if the wife is too happy b/c the boys practically live out there.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue17 View Post
    My 2015 Mondo clears an 8 ft door with the tower down all the way and board racks turned in. When I bought the house the garage had a 7 ft door that I had converted to an 8 ft.

Mine me asking what this costs? My biggest pet peeve with builders is 9’ ceilings and 7’ garage doors. It literally only costs $100 to do it during construction *

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers