Default 2018 New Moomba decal

One of the letters on the newish 3d black decal is coming up on my 2018 MAX. I figure warranty might cover it, but if not any suggestions on what to use to adhere it back to the boat? A search of the forum came up dry.
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

The numbers that I bought from 3dlettering.com use clear 3M VHB tape. Lots of cars have their OEM side skirts and spoilers attached with the same stuff. I'd bet you lunch that's what they used at the factory and would sure to fix it.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    The numbers that I bought from 3dlettering.com use clear 3M VHB tape. Lots of cars have their OEM side skirts and spoilers attached with the same stuff. I'd bet you lunch that's what they used at the factory and would sure to fix it.
    Awesome info. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Pretty sure those letters come from the factory where you can just peel the paper from the back and stick-it to the boat.

I have a few friends add the new Supra Letters.

My Supra letters were a little lifted from the factory, I simply applied moderate pressure and no issues since.

Anyone have an idea of what the Supra letters cost? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I installed all the logos on my Craz and they all came on a clear plastic sheet, you just set it on the boat and peel plastic off. I imagine if they come up and get water/dirt on the adhesive there is no saving them.
    Boatless for now