Default finally back on the water again, sadly not skiers

after moving to henderson and picking up a house just a few miles from the launch ramp to mead, decided it was time to get another boat.
    requrements were 21ft+, really didn't want any of the fancy surf systems as a listed boat works for us and other than that, i don't have brand goggles so shopped onlyinboards for almost anything.
    wish I could say that I ended up back in a skiers product but new-ish supras were out of our target price range and shopped several moombas but price/color/options just didn't happen we finally took delivery of a boat on saturday that we scored a pretty good price on and now looking forward to a first outing this weekend. big ballast bags and a huge stereo already installed so hoping it's just gas and go.
    ever make it out to sin city, look us up....

boat wrapped up.jpgboat.jpg
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Beautiful Z3... that was always a contender for us before we bought the SA. Linz loves the interiors!
    I’m in Vegas regularly, learned to ski at 3 on lake mead. Lol I still consider it Home, and one day I will be back for good.
    I’ll hit you up for sure! Probly be back out in the next week or two. I just left on Monday, the anniversary of the shooting, it was a mad house trying to get to Henderson airport...
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Nice towboat! With all the travel I do I still haven't ever been to LV. One day I guess. And I'll surely look you up.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'm disappointed! OK not really, congrats on the new Tige. Post up some riding pics when you get a chance.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Very nice. Keep an eye out for me at Mead. We boat there from about March - September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

where ya put in at. we are right before lake las vegas in calico ridge so thinking calville will be our main launch. iirc it's only 15 miles for us from doorstep to launch. pretty stoked about that.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    where ya put in at. we are right before lake las vegas in calico ridge so thinking calville will be our main launch. iirc it's only 15 miles for us from doorstep to launch. pretty stoked about that.
    We leave a trailer at Boulder Beach RV park during the summer months and launch at Boulder most of the time. We actually like Callville as well. Sometimes it is better to head out through the narrows.

Nice ride. I think everyone on here likes to look at different tow boat.

Post a few interior shots if you get a chance.

The local dealer around the Knoxville was putting a heck of a good sales pitch on trying to get me out of my Supra and ride his boat.

Default finally back on the water again, sadly not skiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Tige, You know I love the colors. That is a brand I was interested in also, just no dealer in the area but their boats seem sharp.