Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    He's so dreamy

Trayson or Broke Pilot, this thread needs some bikini pics pronto

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Dreamy!!

LOLOLOL

Sorry, it's not exactly bikini season in WA! 55 and raining.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Yea I got nothing... I haven’t seen my boat in weeks let alone a bikini with my trips and the crap weather. You’ll just have to go back to Lindsay’s epic wipeout a couple weeks ago lol.
    But since I like you guys I’ll throw in an old one just cus lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

There you go . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

^you get the award for best photo ever in the monthly picture threads!

Getting her cleaned up to put away for winter. This stuff works great for a boat that’s not too dirty to begin with btw. My salesman uses it at the moomba dealership and turned me onto it

2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Finally had some decent weather in Texas! Ain't putting her away yet...

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Looks great...!
    I wish it was like that every time I’m out there. Lol I can’t even take credit for it. My buddy I used to fly with, those are 3 of his ‘friends’! What a life.... lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Looks great...!
    I wish it was like that every time I’m out there. Lol I can’t even take credit for it. My buddy I used to fly with, those are 3 of his ‘friends’! What a life.... lol
    Putting those pilot skills to good use with some top notch drone shots there

Glad I held back on winterizing in DFW area despite our very Seattle like fall so far (lake is up 20ft with nearly all ramps out of commission and down on temp to 63 from 80 three weeks ago). Busted out the shorty and not one time did the teeth chatter. Crap photos compared to the above, too short a trip to bust out the go pro. First pic kind of shows the lovely parking lot under water. In the second promise I’m not peeing in that wetsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

After replacing both fuel pumps, water tested the boat. It still has the surging, loss of power, 3000 RPM cap and sometimes even dying stuff happening. Therefore despite smooth water, we didn't play in the water at all. Sad. But a nice few hours in the PNW between pissing bouts of rain we're used to.

New Vancouver WA waterfront development

Looking at Mt Hood.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

RC, what is your surf rope hooked to and how? It appears to be off to the side.
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    RC, what is your surf rope hooked to and how? It appears to be off to the side.
    The surf rope is hooked to the main pylon then snaked around the tower tubing for the offset. Starts are easier out of the wash.

The towers on the '19s now have side pylons.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX