Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Lots of rain in TX this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post

Lots of rain in TX this month.
    UT gets a state of emergency for no water and TX has too much... Be careful out there.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Great rig!! Did you have white Tige before this? If so, once you get more time in the SE, give us some pros/cons for each.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Ill preface this with the fact that I am a dealer for both MFG. Both are great boats that do some things better then the other.

In terms of wakeboard, the SE is light years ahead of the ZX5. Not even playing the same sport. Its amazing how clean the release is off the SE. The ZX5 isnt bad, just isnt where the SE is.

Surf wave wise is where it gets much tighter. Both are awesome. I think the ZX out of the box given its weight is better on the regular side by a decent margin, but cant hold a candle to the goof side of the SE. Here is where things get interesting. You add a modest 1k of lead to the SE and things get much tighter in terms of wave on the regular side. Its a coin flip at that point on that side of the boat. The goofy side is better on the SE with no extra weight and even more so with the extra LBs. The calling card for the SE is how smooth it releases water I dont know of another MFG aside from the new MB that is anywhere close.

Both drive incredible, with the SE being a little lighter and more nimble. Both handle big water extremely well.

Drivetrain is good with the SE and the new 450. The 550 is solid. Tige has the 2-1 locked in and that trans can push anything, the 450 SE this year will be as good in that department. I think Tige running the 1.7 reduction with the 575 is going to blow some minds and I think Supra would hit a home run offering this as an option. A sub 3k rpm surfboat weighted heavy at 6k feet is super impressive.

Both are beautiful inside. The SE has a great screen layout that is intuitive and easy to use. Autowake is obviously killer. The ZX is much deeper in terms of storage and functionality within that space. I love both towers. The Tige tower is a little more refined but the Supra tower is easier and more convenient to power up and down. The Bimini's are both good with the Tige being easier to use but smaller and the Se being harder to use but significantly bigger.

All in all both insane boats that are pushing the industry. We are proud to carry both.

The SE with extra weight is a crowd pleaser......

Thanks. Good write up. Enjoy reading posts from people who owned other boat brands and know how the boats should perform.

2018 Supra SL400

My son wanted senior pics on lake. Here’s a few.

2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

He's so dreamy

Trayson or Broke Pilot, this thread needs some bikini pics pronto

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

That's great that he wanted to do the pictures on the water. Good looking kid.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

How bout pics period RC. Since it is a picture thread!

2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by hawgtitan View Post
    How bout pics period RC. Since it is a picture thread!

I'm just kidding, great pics

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX