Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Good thing you packed your brown pants...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Those sharks have a preference for BU and MC owners.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Good thing you packed your brown pants...
    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Those sharks have a preference for BU and MC owners.
    I was pretty stoked. didn't really have any of the fear, just excitement. And I got some more pics that show how close the shark was from a different perspective. I'm in the blue and white shorts. Woot

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

went out Thursday evening and the 'intermittent' problems with the boat escalated into being stranded and having to call in the Columbia River Marine Assistance boat to tow us back to the dock.

Boat wouldn't start after we did 2 wake sets and 1 surf set. It just cranked forever. Fuel pump decided to finally die. after draining ballast, it came back to life for about 20 seconds and then quit again. Took the tow boat 30 minutes to get to us and over an hour to tow us back (at 6mph). It was a long night. I was able to source a new low pressure pump locally and have a new high pressure pump on the way that should get here Thursday.

Stranded in the dark:

He wanted to tow me on his hip (rafted up) but I refused and had him tow me on the bow line. I don't care how good my Exile fenders are, 7 miles rafted up? No thanks.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Those damn fuel pumps. I had to limp in a few years ago. No fun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Elevated is Winning!!!

That rig is pretty f'ing Pimp.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Elevated is Winning!!!

That rig is pretty f'ing Pimp.
    Thanks bud. Thing is pretty intense. Been in a ton of new boats this 19 calendar year. The SE is really really good on so many levels.

It’s crazy how these Mfg are all pushing each other. Most of these new boats out are so good.

For me, the tech and the SE’s ability at its size to release water as clean as it does is mind boggling. 23 foot boats should do that easy, a 25 foot monster shouldn’t.

our 3rd trip out in the new rig. finally able to see what a goofy wave can start to look like as I never had goofy bags in the last boat. got a ways to go to dial the boat in but a decent starting point. regular wave is pretty good but can't wait to add more weight.
    water temps were 73 and air 78. going to be 85 here on saturday so probably last outing before winterizing since my layup period starts on nov 15 and busy the next 2 saturdays...
    Goofy wave.jpg

20181020_111001.jpg
    gf happy to be on the water again after a hietus
    20181020_110406.jpg
    looking out across mead.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by elevatedconcept View Post
    Thanks bud. Thing is pretty intense. Been in a ton of new boats this 19 calendar year. The SE is really really good on so many levels.

It’s crazy how these Mfg are all pushing each other. Most of these new boats out are so good.

For me, the tech and the SE’s ability at its size to release water as clean as it does is mind boggling. 23 foot boats should do that easy, a 25 foot monster shouldn’t.
    Great rig!! Did you have white Tige before this? If so, once you get more time in the SE, give us some pros/cons for each.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400