Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I put it on the side locker walls and I put it on the bottom side of the top cover. Also another key area —pull up the transmission and Vdrive cover panel and do the underside of that. In my 2016 there was room to put it on the forward firewall, but in my new one that is all carpeted already.

I used the “hoodliner” product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you guys have any pics of this done? Wondering how you applied it and left the edges to keep it looking clean?

Thx!
    --
    2019 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    Do you guys have any pics of this done? Wondering how you applied it and left the edges to keep it looking clean?

Thx!
    Someone with a Max recently posted photos of them lining some pieces. Boonejeepin or MurderMax??

I have done the underside of my helm with Kilmat and plan on doing the Vdrive hump and engine compartment.

I used a hard plastic roller to apply. They sell a tape to cover the seams if appearance is a concern.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post

Thx!
    I really don’t. She’s deep in storage. Sorry! It’s not beautiful per se. Functional though!

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I really don’t. She’s deep in storage. Sorry! It’s not beautiful per se. Functional though!

No worries I'm sure one will be posted up at some point. "Not beautiful" is what I usually yield when working on something lol, but yeah in this case its hidden and would serve its purpose either way. Wondering how long that adhesive will hold, I assume the underside of the compartments (where the adhesive sheets go) is fabric?
    --
    2019 Craz