Default 2004 Moomba Mobius LSV - Raleigh - $18,000

I have custom wrapped 21' 2004 Moomba Mobius LSV loaded with ballast. It only has 240 hours on it and is a ton of fun for the family. I had ballast bags installed bringing the total ballast weight up to 2450 lbs. I can kick a large wake for wakesurfing or wake boarding. I added a small board rack large enough to carry the thick wake surf boards. It comes with a Moomba cover and bimini top. Its the most affordable boat you will find to get you out on a wake surf board hands down. Engine is strong and prop is good. Let me know if you would like to drive it. I keep it up at Gaston but sometimes in Raleigh so we can meet at Falls Lake as well.

Here’s the link to Craigslist
    https://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/d...697501127.html

Engine Indmar Assault 5.7L, 310 Horsepower
    V-Drive
    Sumo Ballast Bags
    Perfect Pass Cruise Control
    Automatic ballast system with 650lbs bags on each back locker, 750 under bow seats and a 400 in the center locker
    Tower is wired for can speakers and I have two wetsounds cans but no speakers inside them. They can go with the boat.

Full Disclaimer
    Wake plate gauge does not work but the wake plate does.
    The blue vinyl on the back platform is brittle from the previous owner leaving it outside for a bit. I conditioned it but it has been tearing as you can see from the photo. I called a place in Raleigh who can replace the vinyl on the 3 swim deck doors easily. The white and the gray do not have the same issue. The rest of the boat vinyl, even the blue is in good shape.
    One of the back seats was replaced and does not have the welt piping on it.

Pete
    310-903-3377
    Attached Images Attached Images