Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    If you surf the majority of the time; definitely go 2 Icons and 2 Rev10’s.

I sold my 4 REV10’s this Spring and replaced them with 4 Exile SXT9Q Surf speakers. Much happier with the sound quality. As they are not loud speakers, they’re not as loud at wake boarding distance or across the lake, but they sound 100% better while in and behind the boat surfing. Going 2x2 gives you the best of both worlds.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You cant mix and match unless you have indiv speaker controls on the tower and separate amps.

2 Rev 10s are plenty but 4 look way cooler
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

True, true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

4 rev 10’s look awesome. I have 2 and have been very happy with them. Get a surf pipe and turn down the set of 2 and you will be golden. Side note I have never banged my head on set of 2. Cannot say the same for set of 4.

And revo6 are the best surf speakers out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quick update. Went by stereo shop to work on tuning for my liking. Shop changed the amps from the fosgate punch series to the power series. Going to keep one of the existing amps and install circuit breaker in place of fuses. Box was built amazing and incorporated matching white vinyl over the rhino lining for an appealing look with sub in middle. Still have a few minor changes to make based on my feedback. I am looking forward to picking it up tomorrow and hitting the lake Saturday. It has been a great experience working with a very reputable shop that wants me 100% satisfied. I will post update with pics when done.
    2018 Craz

20180928_164048.jpg Picked up the boat and it sounds great. Much cleaner and more powerful sound. Can't wait to hear it in the water. Pic is of the sub under helm.
    2018 Craz