Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Buying a new boat

Good morning,

after extensively searching for a new boat, i think i am ordering a 2019 moomba today.

Is there is picture thread on this site? I thought finding the right boat was hard, picking colors and design seems to be even harder. Going with classic design. Can you guys help?

was thinking gun metal grey metal flake and black accent.. Never thought this would be that hard.

2019 moomba and Supra online configurators are not live yet.

Your dealer should be able to do it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

being told its basically the same as 2018

Default Buying a new boat

As far as color choices sure.....

Did your dealer show you what you want to build? Just curious if the dealers have the 2019 configurators.

They must have them as they are already ordering, receiving and delivering 2019’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

i think he does, and that's where i heard its the same as 2018

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

just confirmed, colors for 19' are the same.. interiors colors have changed. they added TAN as a color and got rid of the dark grey option which is what i wanted.

bummer, i was hoping for a mid-grey color - something battleship-ish - for my next one...

What are you building?! is this your first new boat?

Most of the new boat images are housed in the monthly pics thread. Probably a little hard to find what you're looking for.

I'm silver metal flake (the next shade down from gunmetal), dark graphite (not black) and Captain blue on a classic pattern on my '18

2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

I am building a mondo with moomba 4.jpgGun metal flake, black accent (bottom hull) and white deck or may keep that graphite don't know yet. hopefully pic attached.. thoughts?

currently have an mastercraft x2 that i bought used

SWEEEET!!! I love the Mondo

My $0.02: The black hull/accent is prone to show any blemishes - but looks awesome. My blue and graphite are bad, the black will be worse. I'd still do it the same though. If you trailer every weekend, you should think about this. Also, dark decks aren't near as hot as you might think and the deck color actually shows up A LOT as part of the interior. I'd consider dark there too. not sure what that looks like with the tan interior though, maybe light is better with that.

This might be my next one:

Platinum/Dark Graphite/Dark Graphite/Dark Graphite on Blade pattern with a light interior.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead