Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    I am building a mondo with Attachment 27658Gun metal flake, black accent (bottom hull) and white deck or may keep that graphite don't know yet. hopefully pic attached.. thoughts?

currently have an mastercraft x2 that i bought used
    I'd go with the dark deck, it completes your sinister look...white decks are common dealer spec so the dark really stands out depending on vinyl selections.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

great call gents..

what do you guys think about metal flake (gun metal).. my wife hates metal flake but think it really adds to the boat.
    Last edited by jason1973; 09-14-2018 at 01:16 PM.

I love mine! It really does not stand out as much as I expected until the sun starts to get low, then it EXPLODES with color. I like the way it changes like that!

The Moomba flake is very nice in person, very deep. The Axis flake that I saw was... inconsistent?

The flake also HIDES blemishes really well. With it on the main panel, any little mishaps with docking or handling boards around your pretty boat are hidden until you get time to deal with them. I've got 1 or 2 right now.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    SWEEEET!!! I love the Mondo

My $0.02: The black hull/accent is prone to show any blemishes - but looks awesome. My blue and graphite are bad, the black will be worse. I'd still do it the same though. If you trailer every weekend, you should think about this. Also, dark decks aren't near as hot as you might think and the deck color actually shows up A LOT as part of the interior. I'd consider dark there too. not sure what that looks like with the tan interior though, maybe light is better with that.

This might be my next one:

Platinum/Dark Graphite/Dark Graphite/Dark Graphite on Blade pattern with a light interior.
    beautiful boat btw.. wow.. My current boat is all black with just white on the back. Mastercraft X2, so i get it with the color selection. But i keep my boat spotless.

I really like the metal flake in mine. In some lights you can’t even tell it is metal flake. If it is in direct sun it really pops. I got a white hull and white deck. Mainly because I was fearful of rock chips on the bottom from trailering and that a darker deck would be too hot. I figured black would be harder to maintain also. If I did it again, I would probably go with a black hull and dark color deck. They are right, it can look really sweet with the right interior vinyl combo. However, I am still happy with how mine turned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

We had a hard time deciding between gun metal flake and silver flake because the colors are not realistic on the configurator. Real world pictures helped. We didn’t want a black accent either. A couple dealers kept telling us to get black and once the boat came in the loves the white we decided to go with. We also went with the gun metal flake over the silver flake.

. And the darker interior.

great call gents..

what do you guys think about metal flake (gun metal).. my wife hates metal flake but think it really adds to the boat.
    Funny, my wife was the complete opposite, she sais she wouldn't ride the boat unless it sparkled. And no, I'm not being sexist, she actually said she loves the sparkly paint, she needs her boat to have bling.
    I have the metal flake in the black portion of the hull. I think it looks great.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Love the boats. I think i am going this route with gun metal flake and black bottom and graphite deck. moomba 4.jpg

I am used to having a black boat.

Question, is this boat a 2019? are those the new 10" wetsounds tower speakers? or are those the 8". i went with the 10" on my order and hope they are not too big.
    2019 Mondo

Question, is this boat a 2019? are those the new 10" wetsounds tower speakers? or are those the 8". i went with the 10" on my order and hope they are not too big.
    Any Moomba ordered now will be a 2019, the online boat builder is still showing 2018's. Your dealer should be able to tell you any changes from the 18's to the 19's. 10" Wetsounds are definitely not to big and they sound awesome.