Default 2006 Mobius LSV and Ronix eight.3 wake shaper

We added 1000# sacs to our rear lockers and kept the 500 pound in middle locker and added a Ronix eight.3 wake shaper we also added and Acme 1617 prop. I wanted to see if anybody here has used the Ronix eight.3 shaper or not. If so, can you tell me exactly 1.)how far from the rear corner of the boat and 2.)how far up from the bottom of the boat you place your shaper.

There is usually only 4 of us to go surfing so extra weight is really not available. We get a good wave just not a lot of push wondering if the shaper is the reason for that.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    2015 Moomba Mojo 2.5 Surf Edition
    Enzo 1450 rear lockers
    Factory ballast up front
    800#'s Lead

I don't have the Ronix shaper, but I have a Quick Shift shaper so going to guess the answers will be similar. I place the shaper under the LSV letters on the body that is below the lip (so basically all the way at the bottom of the boat). Depending on the number of people on the boat, the ballast set up varies before I find a wave I like, some things I have found:
    1. Come up to speed fast not slowly or the wave doesn't form right
    2. some have said to only fill the rear ballast 1100's half to 3/4 full (I haven't tried this yet, but am going to next time out)
    3. When my 1100's were full, I needed to wakeplate the nose down and add my old 400lbs sacs to the front of the boat
    4. My starboard side wave is always better then my port side, lucky for the goofy surfers.

Let me know what ends up working for you
    06 Mobius LSV, GIII (now with 1100 in the port locker), perfect pass, wakeplate
    Kicker KM10 Sub, dual batteries

Not sure if our hulls are the same, but I think they are. Bow weight will be super important to get the push. I have a 750 bag there. You might be able to get away with 500. We fill surf side full, 3/4 full on non surf side, floor full and put most of the bodies on the surf side. We do 11.2 mph. Here’s a pic of our shaper placement. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 Mobius LSV, V2 Tower, 1100lbs regular side,
    750lbs goofy, 370lbs ski locker, 750lbs bow,
    flow surf (don't use it thanks to suck gate)

Do you have the velcro or suction cup?
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100's each rear
    570 ski locker
    750 IBS
    Plus bags 625 and lead 650
    Reversible pumps-3
    ACME 2937 prop
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Swell shaper

It is Velcro
    2015 Moomba Mojo 2.5 Surf Edition
    Enzo 1450 rear lockers
    Factory ballast up front
    800#'s Lead

I have the original velcro one. I added a strip of velcro to the middle of the shaper and I also added velcro to most of the back portion (above and below the step, all the way back to the end of boat, lots of velcro looks bad but gives you options to place shaper, I bought velcro from local hardware store and it seems to work fine) so that I could experiment with placing the shaper towards the back (steeper wave per Ronix) or more towards the front (longer wave per Ronix). I don't use the shims, the velcro seems to hold even if the entire shaper isn't velcroed to the boat. I mostly put the shaper as far back as possible and above the step, but it's always an experiment.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100's each rear
    570 ski locker
    750 IBS
    Plus bags 625 and lead 650
    Reversible pumps-3
    ACME 2937 prop
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Swell shaper