So we got the boat in, put it on the water, and within 10 minutes of using it, the famous Warning Screen popped on the screen. Of course, I could not get a hold of anyone Friday on Labor Day weekend... Here is where I need some advice.

- Contacted Kicker on Tuesday morning. They said radio is under warranty, and they are aware of the issue. There is no fix for it, it is a software glitch. I can send the unit directly back into them, but it will take 2 weeks for them to reflash it and send it back to me. Their advice was to contact my dealer and that the dealer could drop ship it to me the next day.

- I live exactly 4.5 hours in the middle of two dealers. I contacted both, one has not returned my calls, and the other was too busy and asked that I call back... so Wednesday afternoon I finally spoke to the service department, and they said 'it takes too much to file the warranty paperwork, you would be better off doing it yourself'.

- I contacted the original owner's dealer (southtown in NC), and they told me we would need to have the warranty transferred before they can file anything.

Bottom line, I just got this boat in... and we have one LAST trip for the year to Lake Powell in 5 days... and holy hell it would be nice to have a radio that works (amongst some other things as well, thats another story).

Any dealers out there willing to help out? Should I just buy another head unit at this point, knowing that Kicker has said 'we have no solution - it will happen again'?