Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default September 2018 Picture Thread

Lake Powell 2018 with CO Shred and Colorado Lake Life.

DFTR Josh (downfortheride)
    www.marine-products.com
    Discount code: DFTR
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Also sharing this picture that hasn’t been altered in any way. This was EARLY am with a full moon, it was crazy light all night. Somebody say night surf

DFTR Josh (downfortheride)
    www.marine-products.com
    Discount code: DFTR
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Labor day weekend in Central OR. Prineville Reservoir was fantastic. They'd had a campfire ban since late July, but it got lifted just in time for the holiday weekend. We had a cabin and it was fantastic. The water level was low enough that they had to pull their boat slips out of the water. but we did fine with launching each morning and parking the boat on the trailer in front of our cabin. Temps were about 45 degrees in the morning with 65 water temp. but by mid-day air temps were in the 80s and water temps at 70. So neoprene was mainly for cold air temps in the morning.

The mornings were mirror glass for my slalom run first thing. And because the air was cold, we had the lake to ourselves until about 10 or 11.

The glass lasted well into our wakeboard sets.

Heck, the glass lasted through my slalom set, 2 wakeboard sets, and well into the wife's surf set! We called her "Cindy, destroyer of glass".
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

like I said, mornings were brisk, but the Mountain Hardwear gear kept us warm enough.

The wife got some use out of my JetPilot tour coat. (neoprene hooded parka that you can wear over your wet gear inbetween sets)

She was also reppin' our friend's hat/clothing line, Apres Babe.
    http://www.apresbabe.com/

But by the end of the day, water was 70 and we got to get some use out of our floating saddles.

and when the water wasn't perfect, we busted out the Foil and cut through the water and rode above it.

Even finally got the 360 on video. Lots of attempts and 2 ridden out over the weekend.

The boat had issues after 1 slalom and 2 wakeboard sets on Monday (wouldn't go over 3000 RPMs) so we called it early. But All in all a great weekend!
    Last edited by trayson; 09-07-2018 at 03:59 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Got both my sons out on the surf board. The little guy was all about it until just before we took off. He started freaking out, but I figured he would stop after we got up. He did not as you can see in the picture. After my older son went and he was able to watch from the boat, he asked to go again. Ha ha. Now this is all they can talk about and can’t wait to get back out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

First weekend with the boat. Lake Wylie SC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 Moomba Craz
    2003 Caravelle 207
    2015 Chevy 2500 HD 4WD

Had fun day messing around on the water today. Wished I had the ronix potbelly rocket for this set though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Had fun day messing around on the water today. Wished I had the ronix potbelly rocket for this set though.

You guys should have grabbed it from my boat.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    You guys should have grabbed it from my boat.
    Thought about after we tried it , Erin had to do a lot convincing for Stormy to actually try doubles. but had to hustle at the end , I almost missed my flight to Denver.

2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Caught a break in the weather this evening so we threw my buddies Craz in the water and got a few runs in. Best part was the nose walk/hang 5 competition at the end when we’re out of gas and draining ballast headed back to the dock. That Doomsy El Jefe board is freakin blast. Lol

Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400