Default WTB - 1998 Mobius Windshield

Recently bought a 1998 Mobius with a missing windshield. I only need the port (left) side and center section, but would consider buying the entire windshield. I need the upper and side aluminum frame as well as the glass. Prior owner threw out the frame <rolleyes> I know it's a long shot. I am located in the Denver metro area.

Any leads would be appreciated. Are there any boat junkyards out there? I saw new ones advertised, but they are over $2 Gs.

It's a work in progress, but the price was right.

The 98s were notorious for their windshield separating both at the flip section and the top rails. It was a simple fix but finding parts may be challenging at this point. I never did find a supplier of parts. I did find replacement speedos on eBay so try there.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Thanks Z. The prior owner told me someone fell into it and broke it on the lake. Wouldn't be too bad if he had kept the frame. I could then at least have the front piece of glass made. Missing center section doesn't bother me as much as the passenger side. I might be able to find one some day, lol.

I saw this tonight. Not an exact fit but might work for ya? Anywho, I figured I'd post it anyways...

https://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/f...parts-for-sale
    -Scott

2000 Moomba Mobius V

-Scott

2000 Moomba Mobius V

Thanks! I sent him an email. Hoping to hear back. I appreciate the heads up and PM!