Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

No worries, I have the Rad a Cage tower.

iirc there's 2 versions of that as well. the difference is in the top 1/3 of the tower. google older 2006ish supras and moombas.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I am of the understanding that it is a gen 3

Quote Originally Posted by Edadams1 View Post
    Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome. Attached are two pictures. You are welcome to come and join me for so slalom skiing anytime.

I live in Colorado and the boat is in Michigan so we have a road trip ahead of us. Since I have the road trip I need to get a spare. The wheel is a 15 inch six lug, but I don’t know the spacing between the lugs. Anybody have the answer? Also would like to get a nice affordable bimini that attaches to the tower and some wakeboard racks.
    Where in CO? I will take you up on the ski offer!

Road trip and a spare, i would get 2, maybe see if you can give one unused back, but that a long way to go on 2 unknown tires.

Bimini: go to a local shop (Paul’s canvas in Denver) and have them custom make for you. I had one made for my long ago boat, it is still being used since 2004.

Racks: get the OEM that connect to the tower rails. I forget who it is. Or monster racks are good. I had monster racks on my LSV rad-a-cage tower for my skis. I have pics somewhere.

Maybe i should have read the rest of the comments, someone probably already said all this.

But I still want o meet up for a ski with you!
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

We are in Colorado Springs but usually go up to Cheery Creek.

Thanks for the info.