Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Great looking boat, I just can’t justify $9K more.

I would get a v-drive just to have more room in the boat.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I would get a v-drive just to have more room in the boat.
    I agree. Sort of a hard time to find anything V-drive related... Its a good time buy, Id broaden your search area and keep looking. Unless you really like to slalom ski?

Thanks guys, I do really like to ski. We went ahead and pulled the trigger on the LS.

Quote Originally Posted by Edadams1 View Post
    Thanks guys, I do really like to ski. We went ahead and pulled the trigger on the LS.
    Congrats and enjoy the new boat. Stick around, there's lots of good info and guys with experience to help along if you run into any trouble's with the boat.
    Oh, and as someone said here, post pics or it never happened!
    Last edited by Isaguel; 02-24-2021 at 08:31 AM.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Edadams1 View Post

Hey Ed!

Now i may be a bit jealous that you get the LS. I love to ski! and the LS was a pretty good boat to ski behind. i usually get my ski fix behind my buddy's prostar. We had an 08 LSV for ever and totally loved it, now in a Mondo and very happy still. but the wake is a bit too big to ski very hard.

Send up a pic of this low hour ride (do i remember right it is about 190?) that you get to enjoy now!
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome. Attached are two pictures. You are welcome to come and join me for so slalom skiing anytime. Or better yet just buy my ‘97 Nautique .

I live in Colorado and the boat is in Michigan so we have a road trip ahead of us. Since I have the road trip I need to get a spare. The wheel is a 15 inch six lug, but I don’t know the spacing between the lugs. Anybody have the answer? Also would like to get a nice affordable bimini that attaches to the tower and some wakeboard racks. Any leads would be much appreciated. [ATTACH=CONFIG]29443[/ATTACH494E42F6-B42A-4492-B32B-F212AFBAD602.jpg]

good lookin boat. love the blue....

guessing it looks to be a boatmate trailer. call them with the vin off the trailer and they should be able to give you the info but it looks like a pretty common wheel.
    ebay/amazon for boardracks. measure tower diameter and they clamp.
    bimini once you know the tower name- looks like a rad-a-cage but pic is kinda small- then call a few of the bimini suppliers. try these guys as they were making them back in the day for moomba https://towerbiminis.com/
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks Sandm!

I should retract towerbimini. they didn't make them for moomba but did supply some on the aftermarket side for a few guys on here. didn't mean to say they manufactured for moomba but they may have.
    there's a few other vendors as well so once you know what tower you have start asking around.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten