Default Starting new floor project

What's up guys . Since I have yet to start a new thread about mods (mine have all been ISSUES because of ...well nevermind) I thought I would throw this out there and get some pics posted .

01 Mobius had the carpet in there (which I dont understand why they put it in , moisture molder basically ) . Replacing the entire floor with the Tek Evs flooring . Will also be going up the sides etc..doing the whole boat .

Alot more to come also including complete interior , sound system, automation for ski locker , custom made bimini, trailer wheels tires , lighting, engine upgrades ....etc etc the list goes on Haha!!

Will be completely redoing the whole boat !! Let the Nebraska winter begin (lord knows we will have plenty of time !!)

Pics to follow ! Will do my best to update everything along the way including tools used , materials , prices etc !!

Need before pics, so post some up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Trying to get some uploaded....keeps freezing on the upload part however
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tydogg; 09-03-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Can't wait to see the progress. Keep us updated.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Ok guys here is the update ! As everyone knows that has kids its dam difficult to get our projects done quickly lol!! Apologize for the late posts but here is the update . Removed the carpet from almost the whole boat . Scrapped the glue off with a large razor and then cleaned the whole floor with acetone . Once that was done good and clean . Go the rolls of flooring out and let them set in the sun to try and "activate " the adhesive. I also put a thin layer of vinyl flooring adhesive down to try and make 100% certain it would stick WELL !!

Ordering 2 more rolls to finish off the rest . As you can see in the pictures it is continuing up the sides , under the helm etc .

Will keep ya posted as soon as more product arrives !!

That looks great, nice job! I really like that you continued it up the sides.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Damn, you have that thing torn APART. That's some dedication right there. Good job.
    2019 Supra SL450

Thanks guys appreciate it !! Yes it is literally tore down stripped of everything Haha!! Like I said I'm starting from scratch and redoing everything . Wife is hit n the interior with yellow and grey with white accents this winter. I have bought the whole stereo system which will be another thread starting from scratch as well . New double battery , new complete stereo, new floor , new interior , new starting wheel , new wheels on the trailer 17x7 , custom DIY bimini ,the list literally is not gonna end Haha!!

Will do more updates when the material arrives

Btw ....thoughts on "enclosing" the bowe ? Have the walk through and the wife really likes the newer boats with the removable center to make the whole front a "bench" . Wouldn't be that difficult at all to do I dont believe . Think the only issue would be deciding if it should just be the center part removable OR make a one piece that covers the whole thing with hinges to raise it to access the bags up front